New Rival

Secretly In Love With You

  In school

 New guy’s POV

 Wah. This school is daebakk. The people here are so friendly and kind; especially the cute girl just now. I thought as I walked out of the principle’s office

 *flashback*

where’s the office.. I was finding my way to the office to meet the principle and suddenly, BANG! I bang onto the wall in front of me. How stupid of me to not realize the wall.

 “OMO! Gwaenchanh-ayo?” a cute voice came from the back. I turned around and saw this gorgeous girl with long brown hair and big brown eyes looking at me with a worried look. She walked forward and helped me to the bench by the side.

 “ Gwaenchanh-aya?” she repeated.

 “neh. Gwaenchanh-ayo. Gamsahabnida!”

 “cheonman-e! are you looking for the office? Here let me bring you there!”She smiled.

*flashback ends*

 Damn. She’s so beautiful when she smiles. It’ll be great if I’m in the same class as her.

RIINNG!!

Oh . I’m gonna be late. I ran into the classroom and greeted the teacher.

 “ohh you must be the new student. I’m kang seonsaeng. Welcome to your class! Come over here and introduce yourself.”

 “neh. Annyeonghaseyo, Yoseob imnida!” I scan through the class. Many girls were whispering to each other and fangirling when suddenly, I saw this familiar figure seating by the window. IT’S HER! ASA!!

 “Yoseob-ssi, please take your seat behind JiEun.” Then the girl raised her hands and waved at me.

 So she’s JiEun.. ahhh. What a beautiful name..

 I was enjoying myself throughout the lessons. Talking and chatting with JiEun. She’s so kind and cute. I just couldn’t get enough of her laughter. The way she looked at me make my heart beat like crazy. I think, I think I’m in love with her. Just then, I remembered the principle telling me about the prom on the 27th of March. Hey, if she doesn’t have a date, then maybe I can ask her to be my date!

 “JiEun-ssi, about the prom.. have you got a date yet?”

“ohh about that.. Nope. I haven’t.. I’ll probably go alone” ASA!

 “ uhm.. why not we got together? Since both of us haven’t got a date yet.”

 “ hmm. Not a bad idea. kiddeh!~”

 WooYoung’s POV

Godamnit. Why is that new guy flirting with MY JiEunie!! Ugh..

 “JiEun-ssi, about the prom.. have you got a date yet?”

 “ohh about that.. Nope. I haven’t.. I’ll probably go alone”

 “ uhm.. why not we got together? Since both of us haven’t got a date yet.”

 “ hmm. Not a bad idea. kiddeh!~”

 what the ?! NO WAY.. It was supposed to be me!! Ugh. i should’ve asked JiEunie.. Now I have to go with Suzy while that guy’s gonna go with my JiEunie?!. Aigooo.

 “orh-oh.. someone’s jealous..”

 “YAH! LEE JUNHO!”

 “bwo? I’m just stating the fact! Too bad you’ve already promised Suzy that you’re going

with her. Sad for you! merong:P”

 “you’re pissing the out of me JunHo. Just shut up already!”

 “Arasso Arasso..”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Oh NO! New rival for Wooyoung! Yup! The new guy in school is none other than YOSEOB! :B sorry I couldn’t add his tag because of the tag limit. Anyways, thank you for reading! Ohh, and don’t forget to comment and subscribe!~ If it's too short, Mianhae!~

 WooU_Coupleftw

 Follow me on twitter @_pinklow