Texting with Suzy?

Secretly In Love With You

Suzy's POV

      Ahh.. Finally.. HOME SWEET HOME~! hmm.. maybe i should start texting Wooyoung to get closer to him.. *smirk* I lay on my bed and took out my phone.

TEXT:

Suzy: HEY! uhm is this Wooyoung-ssi? Annyeong!~ Suzy here! Sorry if i'm disturbing you. I'm too bored that's why:B

Wooyoung: ohh Annyeong! neh wooyoung imnida! No it's okay. i'm kinda bored too..

Suzy: Jinjja?! okay let's text then :D

Wooyoung's POV

Suzy: Jinjja?! okay let's text then :D

Hmm. maybe i can use this chance to ask her more about JiEun-ssi. Yeah!

TEXT:

Wooyoung: okay! What do you wanna talk about??

Suzy: hmmm.. .. Let's see. Are there anyone you're currently interested in??

Wooyoung: erh... to be honest yeah.. Hehe

Suzy: WHO? 0.o

Wooyoung: I can't tell yet :B

Suzy: aww~ malhaebwa!~ We're friends right? Don't worry, i won't tell anyone about it.

Wooyoung: Arasso arasso.. i'll tell, i'll tell.. here goes.. its... its.. its your bestfriend JiEun.

Suzy's POV

Wooyoung: Arasso arasso.. i'll tell, i'll tell.. here goes.. its... its.. its your bestfriend JiEun.

I KNEW IT!! Hmph! Whatever it is.. i'm never gonna let you guys be together! NEVER. maybe, i should "help" him get to know JiEun better... *smirk*

Suzy: OMO JINJJA?! Are you planning to confess to her or something?!

Wooyoung: aniya... not now. maybe after i get to know her better. but how?.. 

Suzy: Maybe i can help you with that!!

Wooyoung: Jinjja?! omo. Gomawo!! i really need your help:>

Suzy: You're welcome! So, maybe i can answer some of your questions about her??

Wooyoung: yeah! uhm.. so what colour does she like?

Since JiEun likes yellow...and hates green..

Suzy: She LOVES green:D

Author's POV

So the conversation continues.. Wooyoung kept asking Suzy about JiEun and Suzy replied the total opposite.

And one particular answer hurt Wooyoung the most.

*flashback*

WooYoung: Did JiEun talk to you about me?

Suzy: hmm. not really.. ohh yeah! she told me about her first impression of you.

WooYoung: First impression of me?

Suzy: Yeah. i don't know whether i should tell you this.. well i guess i should... She said you're kinda annoying. staring at her during lessons..

Wooyoung frozed at the reply.. his heart shattered into pieces right at that moment. She finds me annoying... annoying.. that means she doesn't like me at all.. is it true? should i continue my plan of getting to know her better? NO i shouldn't give up just yet. i have to try harder! Hwaiting!

Suzy's POV

He didn't reply. ASA! i bet he's totally heart broken now *evil smile* or even thinking of giving up on her...HAHAHHAHA

Just then, the phone vibrated. ugh s. he haven give up yet?!

WooYoung: Jinjja?.. gwaenchanh-a.. this means that i have to strive harder isn't it?

Suzy: Yeah.. i guess? UGH.....PABO! JUST GIVE UP ALREADY!

THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL.

JiEun's POV

Another day in school.. its gonna be soo boring.. *sigh* but hey, there's Jiyeonie, Suzy.. .. and WooYoung-ssi. I guess i wouldn't be that boring after all!~ Jamkkan-man jamkkan-man.. what am i thinking?! Did i just mentioned Wooyoung-ssi?!! aigoo..Lee JiEun! stop thinking about him will you!! oh! Jiyeonie and Suzy's there!

JiEun: "Jiyeon-ahh! Suzy-ahh!"

JiYeon: "ohh Annyeong JiEunie!! " *smile cheerfully*

Suzy: "oh wasso?. annyeong" *fake smile*

JiEun: "kaja! let's go to class together!~"

IN CLASS; before lesson. (It is still JiEun's POV)

The trio start their chit-chatting session while seating together. However, Suzy's phone vibrated every minute and she is busy replying the text all the time.

Hmm.. i wonder who's Suzy texting. Could it be a guy? Wah she's fast. Its only the third day of school and she's already texting guys?!

Suzy's phone lighted up again. *peep* 'WooYoung oppa' WOOYOUNG-SII!? Suzy is texting Wooyoung-ssi all this while?! Since when did they got this close?.

Jealousy rose inside her. She glanced at Suzy when she's texting and saw her smiling to herself like an idiot while replying the message. I can't believe this. eoteokke?! Suzy and i have a crush on him at the same time?! AHHH MOLLA! MOLLA! They are only texting each other because they are paired together for the upcoming project. yeah. that's why.. *trying to convince herself*

Suzy's POV

TEXT:

Wooyoung: Is JiEun in class yet?

Suzy: yeah. she's seating at her seat.

Wooyoung: Have she taken her breakfast yet?

What the hell?! you're always asking about Jieun JiEUN JIEUN!  Jang WooYoung, you really piss the hell outta me!! ugh. I saw JiEun peeped at my phone just now. Seems like she already knew who i'm texting. Huh. how awesome. I'll just act like i'm texting HAPPILY with Wooyoung Oppa. *evil grin*

Author's POV

 For the whole time Suzy's texting, she acted happy. But in fact, she was so damn freaking pissed with Wooyoung because all he ask were about JiEun. He did not even ask ONE thing about her even though she's texting him. This makes Suzy even more determined to break the two lovebirds up. She swore that whatever it takes, she's never gonna let them be together. .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

   YEP! here's the third update!! ^^ Hope you've enjoyed my story so far :D And sorry for my not-so-good grammar :B haha! mian!~ Please continue to support my fanfic and wait for more updates kay? Love ya!

WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow