What happened??

Secretly In Love With You

Hey guys!! Since  i'm really bored and have nothing better to do, I'LL BE UPDATING THIS FIC!!~ Take this as a apology for the long hiatus!^^ Here goes..

_______________________________________________________________________________

WooYoung's POV

Right.. i have to find JiEun. Where is she??

Wooyoung: "JiEun-ah!! JIEUN!! Where are you!!"

Aish.. eotteokke?.. Jang WooYoung, you're such a JERK.. * silently cursed himself for hurting JiEun*

Yoseob: "JIEUN-AH!! JIEUN!!!!"

*turns around at an instant to see Yoseob hugging JiEun in his arms, while trying to wake the unconscious JiEun.*

Authors POV

Wooyoung felt as if he got shot in his heart. Jealousy rose in him. Question like "Why is he holding on to my JiEunie" popped up in his mind. But realising that this is not the time to get all jealous and angry, he rushed to Yoseob immediately. Trying hard to keep his jealousy in, he asked "What happened?!" 

YoSeob: "DON'T YOU THINK THAT WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT NOW IS TO GET JIEUNIE TO THE HOSPITAL?! NOW GET OUT OF THE WAY." *pushes him aside*

Yoseob couldn't take it anymore. He burst into anger the moment Wooyoung's face appeared right  in front of him. "Who the hell is he to ask this kind of a question when he is the reason why JiEun fainted?!" Was all that appeared in his thoughts.

HOSPITAL

YoSeob's POV

The clique is waiting outside the A&E while the doctors examine JiEun's condition.

Wooyoung is walking back and forth with his arms crossed and face all scrunched up. Junho and Nichkhun are both seating next to their girl, calming them down. While Yoseob lean against the wall.

After calming down a little, Yoseob finally remembered that JiEun have not been feeling well these few days.

Aish.. It's all my fault. I should have forced her to stay at home instead of coming for this trip.

WooYoung's POV

It's all my fault. I shouldn't have trust Suzy! Talking about her, where the hell is she now?! Probably enjoying her time at the beach now. What a .

Wooyoung: "Guys, where's Suzy?"

JunHo: "Molla. i saw her running back to the hotel while crying just now though."

tch.. acting all sad and pathetic after I confront her huh.

Yoseob's POV

What is wrong with this guy. Still worrying about Suzy when JiEun is in the hospital? and he claims that he likes JiEun. JERK. I better confess to her soon. I don't wanna lose to a jerk like him.

Authors POV

After what seems like hours, the doctor finally came out. Everyone turn their attention to him and rushed up to him almost immediately.

WooYoung: "So how is she doctor?" 

Everyone nodded at his question and turn to the doctor.

Doctor: "Don't worry, she just need a little rest and she'll be fine."

Yoseob: "Nae kamsahamnida! *bow* so can we go in to see her now?"

Doctor: "My pleasure and of course you can!"

JiYeon: "uhm. doctor, when can she be discharged??"

Doctor: "hmm. i'm afraid she have to stay for a little longer for observation. Once her condition stabilised, she'll be discharge."

Nichkhun: "Nae! Kamsahamnida doctor!"

Everyone rushes in to find JiEun looking fragile and pale.

Victoria: "Ohh she's awake! JiEun-ah gwaenchanh-a?"

JiEun: "Nae oenni! I'm okay!"

JiEun smiled at everyone that came in until Wooyoung walked in. Her smile fades away. And everyone noticed it.

JiyeHyo & Khuntoria's POV

Weird. What exactly happened between WooYoung and JiEun??

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Okay! Here's the 11th chapter!~ hehe:D Hope you've enjoyed the story so far! I get to update this fic after hours of pleading hhahaa! i had to plead my bro to actually use his com. So yeah i gtg. Seeya!  

WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow