Happiness

Secretly In Love With You

“JiEun-ahh, will you, be my girlfriend?” WooYoung confessed.

JiEun was shocked but happy at the same time. Without any hesitation, she nodded desperately. With that, Wooyoung brought her to his tight embrace while she flushed bright pink, snuggling into his broad muscular chest.

“I love you.”

“Me too”

The next moment, they were cuddling on the couch watching Running Man’s broadcast together, laughing their hearts out. It wasn’t long before JiEun had to leave. Wooyoung stood up and held her hand, intertwining their fingers together as they walked out of his house. Walking slowly, enjoying the night breeze brush lightly across their faces. The night sky was b with stars and Wooyoung can’t help but gaze at how beautiful JiEun is under the shine of the moonlight.

JiEun wanted this moment to last forever. She looked up at the sky and stared in awe, with slightly opened, totally mesmerized by the sparkling stars. WooYoung couldn’t help but smile at her cuteness.

“Why are you staring at me like this?” JiEun questioned.

“Cos you look soooooooooooo cute!” Wooyoung pinched her cheeks playfully.

“Aish. OPPA!!!!”

“Arasso arasso!” Wooyoung giggled.

They continued their journey under the night sky, cherishing the moment they have together. Unknowingly, they arrived at JiEun’s doorsteps. Not wanting to leave each other, they remained standing there for a few minutes, staring right into each other’s eyes.

“Well, I guess it’s time for me to go…” Wooyoung mumbled reluctantly.

“I guess so…” JiEun pouted.

“Aigooooo. Uri JiEunie neomu kyeopta!” Wooyoung pinched her nose lightly.

“I’ll call you when I’m back home alright?” Wooyoung assured while JiEun nodded, slightly blushing.

Wooyoung got home and the first thing he did was to get on his bed, took out his phone and texted JiEun.

To: 우리 지은이 (Our JiEunie)

Jagiyaaaaa~ I just got home. Gotta go take a quick shower! BE RIGHT BACK ^^

A few seconds later, his phone vibrated with a notification popping out. He smiled to himself after seeing her name show up on his screen.

From: 우리 지은이

Na oppa! Ppalli ppalli! KEKE :B

To: 우리 지은이

Yes ma’am!

He shot up from his bed and immediately ran into the shower.

A few moments later…

Wooyoung came out of the shower, with a slightly damped towel, wrapping around his neck. While drying his hair with his towel, he reached for his phone and dialed. After three and a half rings, it abruptly stopped and an angelic voice came up.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“JiEunie~!”

They went on talking about random stuffs, school work and even thought of a nickname for each other. Wooyoung had a few cute nicknames for her, like jagiya, baby, babe, sweetie, honey, yeobo, while JiEun, being shy, decided to stick to oppa instead.

“Alright we have school tomorrow and I don’t wanna make you stay up late. Let’s continue talking tomorrow okay? Jal Ja Nae Kkum Kkwar (잘 자 내 꿈꿔/ good night, dream of me) ~~”

“Keke… Ne (네/ yeah)! Dang sin do(당신도/ you too) !”

And they both drifted off to sleep, with a smile of happiness clearly shown on both their faces.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there! I am back with an update! First of all, I would like to wish everyone out there a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Though it’s kinda late but ohh well, HAHAH!

Geez… time sure flies. My vacation has just ended. Like really JUST. I have classes tomorrow and YES IT and because I’ve been staying up late for the past few weeks and now my body clock is screwed up… SO SCREWED UP. So since I can’t sleep, I’ve decided to update my fic! HAHA!

I won’t be able to update for the next few months I guess… Yeah, you know, the start of a new school year is WOW … And on top of that, I’m graduating this year, and yes, I have to take my national exams pretty soon (another reason why I will be on a hiatus) but please wait for me! I promise to come back with GREATER, AWESOMER (if that is a word) chapters! Till then, see ya!!!! PPYONG!~

WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow