Getting to Know You

Secretly In Love With You

 

WooYoung's POV

  Another tiring day.. *sigh*.. i lay on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

 Author's POV

   WooYoung fell asleep.. and guess what? :D He had a dream.. about JiEun. He woke up smiling to himself and as usual, took the bus to school. Coincidently, JiEun took the same bus as him again.

 JiEun was standing uncomfortably while WooYoung had a vacant seat beside him.

WooYoung: "Annyeong!" He smiled and waved awkwardly

JiEun: "hm? uhm. Annyeong!" JiEun smile back at him.

WooYoung: "Er.. Wanna seat down?"

JiEun: "Neh~ Gomawo!"

WooYoung: "Soooo... haha! How's your first day of school yesterday?"

JiEun: "Me? hmm.. It was great! Just how lucky am I to be able to be in the same class as my bestfriends! For the three years in Loen High, I finally get to be in the same class as them. Isn't it awesome!?. We'll be able to do our work together, Chit-chat together, do projects together and .. .. .." JiEun realised that she was babbling non-stop since just now and blushed lightly.

WooYoung was staring at her while she was happily talking and talking about her bestfriends; her long eyelashes, her captivating brown eyes,.. her cute chubby cheeks.. and the effect on her when the sun shone onto her milky face was just too beautiful for him to resist.

WooYoung's POV

 WOw.. She's just like an angel.. . i was mesmerized by her beauty when she suddenly stopped talking and started blushing. The way she blush make her even cuter..

 JiEun: "what about you?"

 I snapped out of my dazed and answered "ohh! Er. Me too! I'm also in the same class as my bestfriends this year. It was great! HAHA!"

JiEun: "Jinjja?! Wow that's cool. I guess i'm not the only lucky one then! haha! "

"LOEN HIGH!"

"neh!~" the two of them answered together. (again:B)

"Hhaha! Seems like we have great chemistry between us!"

JiEun: "Yup! We should talk more then!! Okay. i got to go meet Suzy now. Annyeong~! see you in class!" *waves cutely*

When she walked away, i jumped up and down like a kid who got his lollipop. ASA!! i just got closer to her!! WOOHOO!!!!.

JunHo: "Yah, What's wrong with you bro?" .....ohh , that was embarrassing....

"uh? uhm.. nothing.. KAJA!~ lets go to class.

JiEun's POV

 I can't believed we just got closer! Ahhh!! Should i tell Suzy about it?... YEAH. i definately need to tell her!!

"Suzy-ah~!"

Suzy: "JiEun-ah! wasso!"

"mm. Suzy-ah. i have something to tell you.."

Suzy: "mwondeh?"

"You know the guy in our class, WooYoung right?

Suzy: "uh-huh. wae?"

"We just got closer just now~!! ahhh!! cool isn't it?! He asked me about my day in school yesterday and yeah, we chatted on the bus."

"ohh really?. JiEun-ah do you like him?"

"Bwo?! aniya aniya!!"

"Jinjja?? Then why are you so happey that you two got closer?"

"uhm.. hm.. i-i-its because i am er.. Happy! yeah; Happy to be able to make more friends! Kaja! Lessons are starting"

Suzy's POV

 ugh.. Lee JiEun, you really pissed me off. You can lie to everyone but not me. I know you like WooYoung. It's obvious.. and so what if the two of you had gotten closer?! It's not as if you guys are together right?! and that will NEVER happen. cos i will NEVER LET YOU BE TOGETHER WITH MY WOOYOUNG OPPA!.

"uhm.. hm.. i-i-its because i am er.. Happy! yeah; Happy to be able to make more friends! Kaja! Lessons are starting" 

I faked a smile as she drag me into the class.

IN CLASS..

Kang SeonSaeng: "Alright class, settle down, settle down.. I'll read out your seating arrangment now. Just take your bags and move to your respective seats arraso?"

Class: "NEH!"

"JunHo and JiYeon will seat here,.. (blah blah blah blah other students) .. Nichkhun and JiEun will seat here, and finally, Suzy and WooYoung will seat here.."

WooYoung's POV 

 *sigh* I'm not seating together with JiEun... there goes my chance to getting closer to her.. hey, maybe not.. i am seating with Suzy.. Suzy!! yes Suzy! she's JiEun's bestfriend! Maybe i can get to know more about JiEun from Suzy. YEp!

JiEun's POV

 aww.. that's so bad. i can't seat with WooYoung.. I guess it's okay. i can get to know him with the help of Suzy since she's sitting beside him.

Suzy's POV

 ".. and finally, Suzy and WooYoung will seat here.."

I smirked. Hah! too bad JiEun! you can't seat with WooYoung Oppa. Because he's MINE.

Kang SeonSaeng: "Alright class, you may need to exchange your phone numbers with your partners next to you because there'll be upcoming pairwork projects. i'll allow you to take out your phones now and exchange your numbers."

That's easy, i didn't even have to think of a way to get WooYoung's number now. HAH! i swear i'm gonna text him everyday starting from today. JiEun, just you wait.. WooYoung's gonna be mine soon. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go!^^ another update:D How is it? Boring right? HAHA! sorry cos i'm really really really new to all this fanfic stuff. So pls forgive me for such boring updates >.< . ohh and i realised i forgot to mention that those words in italic are what they are THINKING. Okay~ i gtg :/  Pls look forward for my 3rd update!^^ If any of you guys are confused with the story, pls let me know. thanks:D

WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me @_pinklow