I'm Sorry

Secretly In Love With You

JunHo’s Place

“Yah yah yah! I have an interesting piece of news~” JiYeon announced the moment she go into Junho’s house.

Their ears perked up.

“WHAT WHAT WHAT?” Victoria rushed towards her almost immediately.

“HEHE :B JiEun and WooYoung will be getting together sooooon~”

“BWO?! Are you sure about that?!” Nichkhun screamed in joy and suspicion.

“Of course!~ Now here’s what happened,”

          >>>>> 

 “So JiEun is going over to Wooyoung’s house right now to hear him out?”

“YEAP! She said she is going to ask him about it before she left for his house just now.”

“Woah! My aegi did a good job!!” JunHo went over and gave her a peck on her lips. JiYeon blushed and turned away.

“Aish… Get a room!” Khuntoria blurted.

“What? Don’t you guys do it too!?” JunHo yelled in annoyance.

“Well… sometimes? HEHE” Victoria blushed.

 

WooYoung’s Place

DINGDONG!~

His bell rang all of the sudden, causing him to jump in shock.

Who will it be? He thought as he stood up from his couch and walked towards the door.

He opened the door and to his surprise, JiEun was standing there, at the door.

Wow… am I dreaming? JiEun came to look for me?” A smile crept on his face as he invited her in.

“I have something to ask you.” JiEun spoke as she sat down.

“Y-yeah?” He replied, still hadn’t got over the fact that JiEun came looking for him.

“uhm… about the other time…”

“ohh, the money? Don’t worry about it, you don’t have to pay them back.” He smiled.

“NO, that’s not it. I came here to ask about the incident at Jeju…What really happened?”

“Ohhh that… Look JiEun, it’s really a misunderstanding. Believe me or not, I didn’t mean to hurt you. It was Suzy who’s behind everything. It was her who told me that you liked green and roses! And I don’t know what she told you but we’re definitely not together! Please believe me JiEun-ah! I’m truly sorry and I really love you!! Aish… It’s my entire fault for being such a coward. If I had asked you out earlier and get to know you better MYSELF…” Wooyoung started blaming himself over and over.

“Oppa! OPPA!! Stop blaming yourself. I’m here to apologies for not listening to your explanation the other time. I-I I’m sorry and I believe you. Honestly after all that you’ve done for me, staying by my side, protecting me, helping me, comforting me… I’ve already forgiven you. For not believing you, I’m truly sorry. I should’ve given you a chance to explain. I’ve always wondered why would you hurt me and then save me again and again. Until I realized, I was being stupid all the time for not believing you. But now I know you’ve never wanted to hurt me. I’m sorry oppa…”

Before she could finish, Wooyoung’s lips crashed into hers. She widened her eyes in shock but closed her eyes after sometime and allowed him to devour her lips. Their lips fit perfectly, as if they were fated to be together. Both shared a passionate kiss and parted only when they ran out of breath.

“Pabo. It’s not your fault.” He smiled and pecked her lips again.

“JiEun-ah, will you, be my girlfriend?”

 

Here’s another update~ KEKE:B What will JiEun’s answer be?? Will she accept him? Find out in the next chapter!^^ Till then, see ya! Ppyong~

WooU_Coupleftw

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow