Meant To Be?

Secretly In Love With You

YoSeob’s POV

JiEun: “Yoseob oppa, what’s wrong?”

Yoseob: *snap out of daze* “h-huh?? Ohh uhmm.. i-i have something to confess.”

JiEun: “What is it oppa?” *raise her eyebrow*

Yoseob: “Gosh... this is awkward. How should i phrase it... uhm. *abruptly hold JiEun’s hands* JiEun-ah, i am not sure about how you feel. But ever since the first day i met you, i felt like we’re meant to be together, fated to love and cherish each other. I know it’s really sudden. But i really want to confess this to you JiEun-ah.. I-I really love you. Really.. i promise to love and protect you and not let anyone hurt you. Will you please, be my girlfriend?”

Author’s POV

Right after his confession, JiEun became petrified. She didn’t know how to respond. For all this while, she only took YoSeob as a good friend and no more than that. And here he is, confessing to her. But she already has someone in her heart. If she were to accept, YoSeob will eventually get hurt. However on the other hand, if she were to reject him, she might lose this good friend of hers. She’s in huge dilemma right now.

JiEun’s POV

Aish... eotteokke?!... JIEUN THINK! THINK! I can’t accept him! Andwae!! But... but i will end up hurting him and our friendship will not last anymore! >< Ugh... I still can’t accept him! I still have Wooyoung oppa in my heart. I can’t possibly forget about him so soon.

YoSeob: “JiEun-ah... Don’t worry geogjeongmal.. you don’t have to give me your answer right away. You can give me your answer once you’re ready. I won’t force you to accept me but please give me a chance. I promise i will treat you well. Not like that jerk.”

JiEun: “N-neh oppa...”

Just then, Nichkhun and Victoria came back to the room.

Victoria: “We’re back!~”

Whew! Eonni’s back just in time. If not it’ll be so freaking awkward between the two of us.

Victoria’s POV

Hmmm... This is weird. Why are the two of them so quiet?? Something’s wrong. The two of them always have a lot to talk about. I should ask JiEun about it.

Victoria: “psss! Jagiya!” *nudge*

Nichkhun: “hmm?”  

Victoria: “Don’t you think these two are acting weird?” *whisper*

Nichkhun: “Yeah! You noticed it too!? I wonder what’s wrong.” *whisper*

Victoria: “Let me ask JiEun about it. Can you bring Yoseob out of the room with you?”

Nichkhun: “Arasso!”

Nichkhun: “Yoseob-ah, let’s go for a snack!”

Yoseob: “Huh? You just bought snacks here!”

Nichkhun: “I’m still hungry. Kaja!~” *drags Yoseob out of the room*

Victoria: “JiEun-ah, what’s wrong? The both of you seem so awkward just now.”

JiEun: “uh? Ohh... aniya.. Nothing’s wrong.”

Victoria: “Yah. Don’t try to fool eonni! Something is wrong!”

JiEun: “Arasso I’ll tell... Yoseob oppa.. He.. uhm.. confessedtomejustnow.”

Victoria: “BWOO!?”

JiEun: “SHHHH!! Lower down your volume! I don’t want anyone else to know about this. Especially WooYoung oppa.”

Victoria: “Wae?? Aww~ Someone is madly in love with Wooyoung huh!” *Smirk*

JiEun: “Shikkeuleo!! I-I’m NOT!” *blush*

Victoria: “Aye... Then why are you blushing??”

JiEun: “aish...”

Victoria: “Back to the topic. So, did you accept his confession??”

JiEun: “I told him that I’ll give him my answer tomorrow. Eotteokke eonni!? I still have Wooyoung oppa in my heart, but i don’t want to hurt Yoseob oppa and ruin our friendship...”

Victoria: “Come here.” *moves over and give JiEun a hug* “Love cannot be forced. Follow whatever your heart says. Don’t force yourself to love someone that you don’t arasso??” *pats JiEun’s back*

JiEun: “Gomawo eonni...”

Victoria: “That’s what sisters are for isn’t it!” *smiles widely*

Aigoo.. Our JiEunnie has grown up :B kekeke.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my dear readers!! Sorry for not updating for the past few days!~ *bow* cos i’ve been going out and didn’t have the time to update. Jeongmal Mianhae~~ I’ll be updating this fic and my other story soon!^^ please look forward to it! LOVE YA! <3

WooU_Coupleftw          

Follow me on Twitter @_pinklow