Canada?!

Secretly In Love With You

JiEun’s House

JiEun’s POV

JiEun: “This won’t do. I have to give him a call and apologise to Yoseob oppa.”

Victoria: “I agree with you. But i don’t think he’ll actually answer your call though.”

JiEun: “ But i should at least give it a try isn’t it?” *picks up the phone and starts dialling Yoseob’s number*

Victoria: “Yeahh okay.”

Victoria: “Not answering?”

JiEun:  *shakes her head and hang up* Eotteokke?? Yoseob oppa must’ve hated me so much that he’s not answering my call.”

Victoria: “Calm down. Maybe he’s just busy or something. I’m sure he will not hate you for rejecting him. Why not we make a visit to his house now?”

JiEun: “well, i guess there’s no other option.” *stood up from couch and walk towards the door with Victoria tagging along.*

Yoseob’s house.

Victoria: “Come on JiEun! Don’t just stare at the door! Press the doorbell!”

JiEun: “B-but i’m nervous.”

Victoria: “aish.” *moves forward and press the bell*

JiEun: “YAH!”

Yoseob: “Coming!” *opens the door*

JiEun: “A-annyeong Yoseob o-oppa...” *waves awkwardly*

Victoria: “Annyeong!”

Yoseob: *taken aback* “ohh. Uhm...Annyeong. Come in.”

JiEun and Victoria: *walks into the house *

Yoseob: “So, what makes you visit me today?”

Victoria: “JiEun have something to talk to you about.”

JiEun: “hmm? Ohh yeahh.. yeahh.. i. Uhm.. needa talk to you about the other day..when you..”

Victoria: “uhm.. JiEun-ah, i’ll wait for you outside.”

JiEun: “huh? Nae.” *turns back to face Yoseob when Victoria left*

JiEun: “about the other day... when i rejected your confession. I.. i’m sorry.”

Yoseob: “Why are you apologising to me?”

JiEun: “aren’t you mad at me for rejecting you??”

Yoseob: *fakes laugh* “haha! Of course not! It’s not your fault JiEun-ah! It’s my fault for not knowing my place. I shouldn’t have confessed to you when i already know that you have feelings for Wooyoung.”

JiEun: “Jinjja? You’re not mad at me?”

Yoseob: “Yeah!”

JiEun: “ but why didn’t you answer my call just now?”

Yoseob: “ohh you called? Mian, i was packing my luggage just now and my phone wasn’t with me”

JiEun: “PACKING YOUR LUGGAGE?!”

Yoseob: “uhm. Yeah.. i’m going to Canada tomorrow.”

JiEun: “Wae?! Is it because of me?”

Yoseob: “aniya aniya. It’s not because of you JiEun-ah! Don’t be silly! i’m going there to visit my halmoni.”

JiEun: “Ohhh. What time is your flight? I want to sent you off.”

Yoseob: “Aniya. Gwenchana! You don’t have to.”

JiEun: “Well... okay... if you say so.” *disappointed*

Yoseob: “Geogjeongmal. I am not a weakling that’ll get hurt so badly just because i got rejected.” *smiles*

JiEun: *smiles*

Yoseob oppa... i know you’re not okay. I know you’re hurt. I’m sorry. I really am. I’m sorry for all the pain i’ve brought to you. I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry for not being able to love you. Jeongmal mianhae oppa. I’m sure you’ll find someone that deserve your love. I don’t deserve your love oppa. I don’t.

Yoseob’s POV

JiEun-ah... I’m sorry for lying to you. I AM a weakling that’ll get hurt badly from your rejection. I am not okay and i’m not leaving for my halmoni. I’m leaving just so that i can settle down my feelings and move on. I’ll be coming back at the end of our vacation. And i promise to move on by then. I promise.

WooYoung’s House

Wooyoung’s POV

Wooyoung: “What am i going to do now?? JiEun’s definitely not going to listen to my explanations.”

Junho: “HOLY . I didn’t know that Suzy’s such a .”

Jiyeon: “yeah! JiEun and i trusted her so much! I can’t believe she’ll actually betray JiEun. Now i feel like pulling her hair and slap her right on the face and punch her and kick her and p-”

Nichkhun: “Chillax people. What we have to do right now is to find out where the is and get her to explain everything to JiEun.”

Wooyoung: “You’re right hyung. If i were to explain to JiEun about Suzy now, she’ll probably be even more pissed with me for backstabbing her ‘bestfriend’. Only if Suzy is here to explain to her, she’ll believe that what i’m saying is true right?”

JunHo: “yeah. By the way khun hyung, where’s Victoria?”

Nichkhun: “ohh she’s over at JiEun’s place.”

WooYoung: “JiEunie’s place? For?”

Nichkhun: “beats me. She told me that she have something to discuss with JiEun about. Probably some girls’ meeting or something. But hey, what are you doing here then?” *turns to JiYeon*

Jiyeon: “I don’t know!! They didn’t even inform me about the ‘meeting’. Ugh...”

Junho: “ohh, by the way,  have you guys heard about it? Yoseob is leaving for Canada tomorrow.”

Everyone: “BWO!?”

Junho: “yeah. He told me about it when we’re texting this morning. Hey wait. Maybe something happened between JiEun and him!! That’s it!! And Victoria is probably the only one that knows about it. Maybe that’s why they are having this ‘meeting’ without you jagiya!” *look at JiYeon*

Jiyeon: “True... But what is it that happened between the two of them?!"

Junho: “Hmm... AH! I KNOW!! Something that JiEun doesn’t want us to know about.”

Nichkhun: “That’s obvious enough Junho. We all know that.”

What exactly happened between them?? Aish. Yoseob better not take this chance to snatch JiEunie from me!

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 YAY! Here's the 15th chapter of Secretly In Love With You!!~ How is it so far? Hope i didn't disappoint you guys in anyways! Just to inform you guys, my vacation is coming to an end and i'll be going back to school in a few days time. So i won't be able to update as often and i'll probably be on hiatus for a few weeks to concentrate on my studies and get back on track. But don't worry! I'll try to update tomorrow as well! Love ya people! <3

WooU_Coupleftw

follow me on Twitter @_pinklow