WHAT?!

Secretly In Love With You

Hey guys!! My final exams just ended a few hours ago. HAHA! So… GREAT NEWS!! I’m back!~ I know I’ve been on a hiatus for quite some time but yup! I’m back on AFF and will definitely update more often since the exams are over. Enjoy!~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The vacation has ended and yeah… school had started. The group has got back in school and it was obvious that they have not got over the departure of Yoseob yet but everyone chose to keep quiet about it.

Ever since school reopened, Wooyoung has been sending JiEun home even though JiEun did not want him to be around her.

JiEun’s POV

*Ringgggg*

Nichkhun: “Ahhhh. Class is finally overrr~”

Victoria: “Jagiya, can we go for some ice cream? I’m craving for them. YUM”

Nichkhun: “Sure! Hey guys! We’re heading to the mall for some ice cream to chill. Anyone wants to tag along?”

JiYeon: “Oh ME!”

JunHo: “Alright. Count me in!”

Nichkhun: “JiEun? Wooyoung?”

JiEun: “hmm? Ohh uhm… nahh.. I have to finish work today. So, gotta rush home.”

Wooyoung: “I’m not going then.”

What the hell is his problem? WHYYYY is he following me every single day!? Ughh… this is so annoying. He could have just go with them! Whatever… I’m just gonna ignore him.

Wooyoung’s POV

Well, here I am again; following JiEun home. She hasn’t forgive me yet I guess. But hey, come to think of it, she didn’t ask me to stop following her right?? If she’s really annoyed then she would have asked me to back off. YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS. Does this mean that she might have forgiven me? Kekeke… this is awesome. *giggle to himself*

No one’s POV

They arrived at JiEun’s apartment. Wooyoung stood by  the side and watched her enter her house before leaving for home.

“OMO! Eotteokke?!”

Just as Wooyoung was about to leave, he heard her screamed. Worried, he rushed into her apartment only to find red stickers all over her house; on every single furniture. Even her precious guitar.

Wooyoung: “W-w-what happened??”

JiEun was too shocked for words. She just stood there and literally blank out. After several failed attempt to call her, he went to her and shook her gently.

Wooyoung: “JiEun-ah, what happened?”

JiEun: “I-I-I don’t know… what do I do now oppa?? My parents are not in Korea and I don’t even know why those creditors are coming. We didn’t even borrow any money from anyone.

As if in sync, the phone rang. JiEun gulp down her saliva and look at Wooyoung worriedly.

Wooyoung: “Don’t worry, just go over and check the caller. If it is someone unknown, pass the phone to me, I’ll answer it for you.”

JiEun nodded her head and went over to her phone, which was vibrating vigorously on the coffee table.

    Omma

JiEun picked up the phone immediately.

JiEun: “OMMA! *verge of tears*

JiEun’s Mom: “JiEun-ah… Don’t cry. I’m sorry, it must have frightened you am I right? Don’t worry, omma is finding ways to solve the problem now. Omma promise to solve this okay?”

JiEun: “N-neh. But how did this happen?? We did not borrow any money from anyone right? Then why are those people coming after us?!”

JiEun’s Mom: “Yes baby, we did not. It’s all because of omma. Just a few months ago, your aunt came and asked me for a huge sum of money, saying that she wants a start a small business. However, I did not have that much money to lend. So she said she can borrow but she needs someone to be her guarantor. Thinking that I should help her, I agreed to be her guarantor. It was just a few days ago that I realized I’m cheated. She left with the money and left me here, covering her debt.”

JiEun: “WHAT!? HOW COULD SHE?! Now what do we do…”

JiEun’s mom:  “Jieun-ah, don’t worry alright? Omma will find a way. In the meantime, please be careful okay? Omma had to stay at Busan to settle some important matters I won’t be able to return soon. The creditors might do something to you. PLEASE please be careful. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

JiEun: “Arraso omma, I will… you too. Love you, bye”

Wooyoung: “wae? What happened?”

JiEun: “My mom called. She agreed to be my aunt’s guarantor a few months ago, and now that effin aunt ran away with the money…”

Wooyoung’s POV

What?! How can that happen!? Now that the creditors are coming after her, I should stay by her side. YES I WILL.

Wooyoung: “Don’t worry JiEun-ah, let’s find ways to solve the problem together. I’m sure we will eventually solve it.”

JiEun’s POV

JiEun: “nae…”

HOLD ON A SEC, why am I talking to him?? And WHAT the hell am I thinking! He’s a jerk! I can’t accept help from him! I’m sure he must have ulterior motive… but ironically, I feel comfortable with him. It’s as if I’m safe as long as I have him around… He doesn’t seem to be lying about helping me. Ughh.. this is so confusing.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awww~ Jieun is falling for him!! but she still think of him as a jerk... eotteokke?? Kkeke. It is for me to know and for you to find out :P Hope you've enjoyed this chapter even though it's kinda boring. Ohh well.. I gotta go!~ SEEYA PEEPS! :D Cheers!~ ^^

WooU_Coupleftw

follow me on Twitter @_pinklow