back

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 9

back

 
Wheein and Hyejin gaped at her, not even blinking once "What do you mean she's gone?"

"I-I don't know, I was outside for a second and suddenly the tent was empty" she gestured wildly with her hands.

Byulyi didn't know why the two were so upset that the woman was gone, they had been the ones who had disliked the idea of ​​bringing a stranger into the tent the most but it seemed like they wanted the woman back now.

"What if she hurts herself or something happens to her?" Byulyi asked after a while of silence and looked at the other two.

"I don't know, but it's not that unlikely that she'll freeze to death, she's got some real clothes now, but no shoes or winter gear," Hyejin stated and shivered at the thought of walking barefoot across the snow.

"It seems like she's already hardened up when it comes to the cold, she didn't show any signs of a cold or anything when she was awake" Byulyi said when she remembered and was amazed by this realization. She wanted an immune system like that too.

"Well, she's free, she can do whatever she wants, but maybe she'll come back when she realizes that she needs help… after all, the winter is cold and she can hardly stand it in her clothes, and her things are still here." Wheein said out and pointed to the clothes they had hung up to dry in the tent.

"Well then at least we have an exciting memory of this trip" Byulyi chuckled and sat down on her air mattress.

she thought it was a bit of a shame that she had left, she would have liked to get to know her a little better and perhaps asked her about her tattoos, but that no longer seemed possible.

'I just hope that nothing happens to you and that you find your way home well'

"Would you like to have a drink tonight?" Wheein suddenly asked to improve the mood in the tent a bit and lifted a bottle of soju and three beer cans from her backpack.

The other two clapped their hands and reached for the drinks. "Sounds good" Byulyi opened the can with a loud 'pffft' and took a sip.

,,hmmm it tastes good" she looked at the label 'Heineken, I already thought so… Wheein is obsessed with this beer'

"I know, right?" She grinned proudly that her friends liked it

"I would die for a stake now" Hyejin whined and poked at her instant rice.

"Unnieee, you shouldn't have said that" her roommate squeaked and leaned against her shoulder after a small slap on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter