Strong imagination

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 3

Strong imagination 

 

*click* a small moment captured for the future.

Wheein and Hyejin had enjoyed breakfast snuggled up close to each other in the tent, while the red-haired one captured the two on her camera.

"Byul-ah, stop it," Wheein whined playfully as she put the camera back to her eye and pressed the shutter button.

,,What? Does it cost anything to take a picture of you?" Byulyi asked, putting the camera in her bag.

"If you continue like this then yes"

"Then my bank account will soon be yours" she laughed and then sat down with them to eat.

 

After breakfast they assembled the tent and set off.

it was barely 8 a.m. but the sun was already shining brightly on the snow, blinding them.

They stopped around noon and ate lunch while enjoying the view of the mountains ahead.

"hand me your camera" Hyejin suddenly said and stretched out her arm "o-okay" she opened her backpack and gave her the device.

"Look at me" she said and snapped a picture of Wheein and Byulyi smiling at the camera, perfectly framing the beautiful nature behind them.

"You look pretty" she said and then looked at the pictures Byulyi had taken the days before "I like this one, can you send it to me when we're back home?" She showed her a picture on the display and grinned contentedly when she saw Byulyi nod.

"Shall we go?" Wheein asked after a while and got an affirmative hum.

"We've already done half of today's route and if we're fast we'll be at the place where we set up our tent before 6 p.m." Byulyi remarked and hoisted up her backpack.

"Let's go then" Wheein and Hyejin said at the same time and burst out laughing.

Around 4 p.m. it started to snow, but fortunately only very briefly, so that it didn't make the ascent difficult.

They paused again for an hour before they were at today's destination to relieve their shoulders from the heavy backpack and to have something to drink.

"See that post over there?" Byulyi pointed to a long red steel post that didn't look far but would still take them another hour to get there.

"We have to go there" she said and handed Wheein a piece of her granolabar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter