being paranoid

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 5

being paranoid

 

The three women stopped briefly at the grocery store the next morning and got the most necessary food for the next three days and then stuffed it into their huge backpacks.

The saleswoman looked at how heavy their bags looked and advised them to buy sleds and put their bags on them so it wouldn't destroy their backs at such young age.

The three gratefully accepted the advice and asked for the closest shop selling sleds.

A few minutes later their wallets were lighter, but they didn't regret thir purchase because they could tie the sled around theie hips with a specially made cord concept to have their hands free.

All the kilometers that they walked seemed to go so much faster and more comfortably, now that their heavy bags could simply be pulled behind them and when they pitched their tent in the evening, none of the three had shoulder pain.

Wheein helped Byulyi cook dinner while Hyejin tied the sleds to a post next to the tent and came back into the tent cursing at the heavy snow.

Wheein laughed and helped her get rid of her winter jacket and snow pants.

After they had dinner and filled their hot-water bottles, Byulyi decided to go out of the tent for a moment to see if the tent was anchored really well in the ground, as she had the feeling that she hadn't driven the needles deep enough a few hours ago.

She nodded approving when she was sure everything was stable and was about to slip back into the tent when she heard a loud scream.

It sounded like a bird or a fox, it was a hoarse cry full of pain and fear.

Byulyi winced and quickly climbed into the tent.

"Did you hear that?" she asked, her eyes wide open and scared.

the two nodded but didn't seem to pay any further attention to the whole thing

"What do you think that was?" Her voice trembled slightly

"Probably just an animal, there are so many here, don't worry" Wheein said, climbing into her sleeping bag with her hot water bottle in her arm.

"You're probably right, the red-haired agreed and made herself comfortable.

Byul lie down was looking at her pictures on the camera, and again she had taken a lot of pictures today and she would be lying if she only looked at the pictures to sort them out and delete the blurred ones.

She knew very well that she was looking for that one person she had spotted in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter