I promise

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 24

I promise

 

Byulyi noticed Yongsun getting nervous as they stepped onto the jetty and grabbed her hand supportively. "You don't have to be scared," she assured her, squeezing her hand.

Yongsun nodded but still seemed scared as she set her foot on the plane's carpeted floor and was greeted by a nice stuardes.

The two sat down on their two reserved seats and made themselves comfortable.

Byulyi pulled a warm blanket over herself and the brunette, making sure Yongsun wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

It was her first flight, obviously, and Byulyi could understand her doubts about a flying steel bird.

"Yong?" Byulyi put her hand on her lap under the covers and it ,,don’t be scared… were already going to be back to earth in two hours“ 

gulping and nervously looking out the window at the airport she put her hand on Byulyi’s and leaned her head against her shoulder "please stay with me" she whispered and played with her fingers

"Where should I go?"

"I don't know, but just… don’t leave me alone"

"I won't, never" the red haired promised her and kissed her head inconspicuously.

As soon as they took off and the plane was stable in the air, she found Yongsun getting drowsy and eventually knocked out by the time she landed.

Grinning, Byulyi woke up Yongsun when it was time to get off the plane. "Yong, we're here..." she said and caressed her face.

She blinked a few times and looked around confused, "already?"

"Yes already"

 

An hour later they were in Byulyi's apartment.

Yongsun's eyes were wide at furnishing the bright apartment with large picture windows that overlooked Seoul's skyline.

Byulyi's apartment was expensive, or rather the location was expensive.

She didn't live in Seoul's center, but a little outside, her apartment was on a small hill, so she could look out over South Korea's most famous city slightly higher, but didn't have the hustle and bustle of the many people constantly around her.

"Wow" Yongsun's mouth dropped, her hand slipped out of Byulyi’s as she let her hand wander over the couch and then walked to the large window to see the many lights of the city lit up.

"Do you like it?" she asked softly, hugging her from behind, her hands on her hips.

Yongsun nodded and turned her head to look at Byulyi "I love it" she rubbed her nose on the red haired and put her hands on hers.

"I'm glad to hear that… so I can call this your new home?"

Grinning widely, she turned and glued her front to Byulyi's "if you're ok with that"

"And how I am," she leaned in closer, slowly.

Yongsun's eyes traveled to her lips and then back to her eyes "Can we… kiss?" she then asked shyly, sliding her hand to Byulyi's neck and instead of answering, Byulyi leaned in more and closed the small gap between them, capturing her lips with her own.

Yongsun's fingers played with the hair on the back of her neck while the other ran over her body, gently, so it wasn't more than a kiss, but it was meaning full, because when they broke apart, both felt like they had arrived home. 

Arrived at home, not only physically but also mentally.

Arrived home with the person they loved.

"Would you like me to show you your room?" Byulyi asked after they had stared at each other for a few minutes and exchanged little kisses over and over again.

"m-my room?"

"Yes, you have to live somewhere"

"Will I sleep there?"

,,I think..."

"I don't want to sleep without you anymore" the brunette whined and took Byulyi's hand

"Me neither Yong, me neither, I just didn't know if you wanted privacy"

"I don't want privacy from you, I don't want you and me to hide anything from each other"

A big smile crept onto Byulyi's lips and she hugged her tightly "I won’t, I will never hide anything from you, I promise“

 

 

Almost two years later, these last two words were the words that bound them together forever.

'I promise'

These two words came out of Byulyi's mouth as easily as if she had practiced them her whole life.

There she was, the prettiest woman she had ever met in her life, the woman she trusted more than anyone else, the woman she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

This woman was everything she needed and wanted, she was the love of her life.

Her slender figure was covered by a beautiful, elegant dress, her hair was now blond and fell in curls over her shoulders. Her chest was adorned with a filigree chain that Byulyi had given her a few month after they got together, matching earrings dangling from her ears.

Yongsun had learned to do makeup and as much as Byulyi loved her bare faced face, she also loved her face when she had makeup on it.

Yongsun looked stunning.

So gorgeous that she couldn't take her eyes off her all day "Oh god Yong, you look so beautiful" she whispered in her ear as she put her hand on her stomach on their wedding night.

She felt the slight bulge in her stomach that you could even see it if you looked very closely.

Yongsun leaned against her and put her hand on hers "I love you so much I can't believe I can call you my wife now"

Byulyi kissed her, after all these months and kisses exchanged, she felt like she still couldn't get enough of those soft, full lips.

"I love you too Yong"

She caressed her wife's belly and sighed out with happiness and fulfillment.

"Do you think the others already know?" she asked, looking at her growing belly.

"I don't think,  just the amount of cake you ate today could make it look like it is just a food baby" she laughed and saw Hyejin and Wheein sit down together in a Hollywood swing.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter