watching the moonrise

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 19

watching the moonrise

 

"Would you like to play a round of cards with us?" Wheein asked, holding a pack of cards in the air while her other hand lay in Hyejin's lap, but Byulyi and Yongsun shook their heads, "we actually wanted to go for a walk, even though we’ve been walking all day" said Byulyi and put on her winter gear.

"okay, then have fun you two" she said and turned to her girlfriend with a wink in her direction "then we'll just play against each other"

Hyejin smiled and gave the bob haired a quick kiss on the lips and saw Yongsun and Byulyi walking out of the tent and sighed "Byulyi has already lost her heart to her, it's pretty obvious."

"I'm wondering if Yongsun likes her that way too or if she's just very affectionate, I mean when I woke up last night I saw her nuzzling her face on Byulyi's chest"

Hyejin grinned "I mean it's not like we didn't do that before we became a couple"

Smirking Wheein leaned in and whispered against her lips "right...before we became a couple"

 

Byulyi had to be careful not to trip over any little piles of snow as much as she watched Yongsun jumping around happily in the snow.

How in the name of cuteness could she be so incredibly adorable?

"Byulyi come on, the sun is about to set" she called and held out her hand as if she was waiting for Byulyi to take it.

The red haired ran towards Yongsun, stumbled and landed straight on Yongsun, hitting her head on the brunettes and falling on the ground.

What a bad romcom she had ended up in, she thought to herself as she met Yongsun's eyes and blushed profusely.

Byulyi rubbed the place where she hit Yongsuns head groaned slightly.

The brunette gave her a worried look and took her head in her hands and caressed her cheeks "Are you okay?" she asked and swallowed when she realized how close their faces were.

Byulyi nodded and quickly rolled off her not wanting this situation becoming even more embarrassing than it already was "I'm sorry, are you alright?" She stood up and gave Yongsun her hand to pull her up.

"Yes, the snow is nice and soft" she grinned and pulled herself up to then comb the snow out of her hair.

Byulyi was ashamed to the core, this action really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter