worries

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 20

worries

 

Byulyi was the kind of person you could tell when she fell in love.

You could tell by the way she talked to the person, how she sought and accepted a lot of physical contact and, above all, you noticed it by her look, the look that was always on the person for whom she had feelings.

And that person was Yongsun.

Byulyi had developed a kind of attraction for her since day one, to be honest, and since then the attraction had been getting stronger with each passing day, so much that Wheein asked her about it one evening.

Hyejin had just had a deep conversation about clothes with Yongsun and searched the internet for clothes that the brunettes might like.

Both Byulyi and Wheein felt unimportant and retreated to the other corner of the room sitting comfortably on the floor.

They talked about how sad they were that the trip would soon be over and that they would have to go back to their everyday lives. Wheein moaned at the fact that they would be going back to work and that she was going to see Hyejin less, and Byulyi told her about her worries about arranging Yongsun's flight.

Wheein quickly realized that the topic was particularly important to her, even though she herself would be very happy to have Yongsun in her life in the future too, but Byulyi actually seemed to have had a few sleepless nights.

"Don't worry too much Byul, I bet we'll find a solution, and you and Yongsun-unnie can stay here for a while and then catch a later flight," she said, putting a hand on her lap.

"What if we don't get a passport for her?" She looked over at Yongsun, who was bent over Hyejin's Ipad and putting together her future wardrobe.

"Relax, that will work out, you have time and money, there will be something you do."

Byulyi nodded "You're right, thanks"

Her gaze still on the brunette, squeezed Wheein her thigh trying to catch her attention 

"Is there something I should know?" She teased and smirked as the red haired averted her gaze from Yongsun "What are you talking about? "

,,hmmm, I'm just wondering how you feel about Yongsun, you seem to have gotten quite close and judging from your look… I dunno, it's been a while since I've seen you like this, last time it was Dahee a few years ago"

Byulyi blushed and looked down at her fingers. "I mean, I'm very comfortable in her presence, but..." She paused, not really sure how to continue the sentence.

"But what?" Wheein probed, pulling her hand back.

„Oh… I don't know, I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter