preparation

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas special day 1

preparation

Byulyi let her gaze wander over the things she had packed for her trip, the clothes were neatly folded, the provisions were in a small extra bag, money, a flashlight, a pocket knife and a few other things that she would need were lying next to her winter gear.

She grinned contentedly, she was really looking forward to going on this hiking tour with Hyejin and Wheein for the next three weeks and to looking at the beautiful snowy mountains that one otherwise only knew from brochures, to feel the cold air on her skin and the feeling of freedom in her heart.

Everything she needed was packed, she couldn't take that much either way because she had to carry everything she had in a big backpack on her back together with the tent and the sleeping bag over the mountains.

It wasn't her first big hiking tour, she had been in the amazon with the other two almost six months ago, she had seen and crossed the deserts of Arabia, she had traveled through the spectacular nature of Iceland and visited the cities of Europe.

A last walk through her apartment to see if her electrical appliances were no longer connected, her heating was off and the windows were closed was important to her. She had a large apartment, larger than most people's average, and she had an empty room that she didn't use, and sometimes she wished she had a roommate so that that room could be occupied.

Yes, Byulyi really had no money problems, she had solved them by an accident almost four years ago.

She had the main prize of 3 million dollar with a chance of 1:25,000,000 even though she didn't actually play the lottery. She'd been drunk and bought the yellow lottery ticket just for fun with the brice of 1.50 dollars, and she was even wanting to throw it away before she looked at the numbers.

To be honest, her financial situation was rather bad at the time, but suddenly she became rich, so rich that she never had to worry about her finacial future again.

Since then it has become her passion to travel with her best friends who she has known since primary school. She usually invited them, she knew that the others couldn't pay for such trips with their jobs and she loved their company.

Wheein and Hyejin were usually her first choice, she had known them the longest and best, they had also been there when she suddenly became a millionaire in the middle of the night.

In contrast to most rich people, Byulyi pretty much lived her life as before, apart from the fact that she no longer went to wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter