the receptionist

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 22

the receptionist

 

"My hands are getting cold," Yongsun remarked, rubbing them together to create warmth.

Byulyi had her arm around her shoulders and was waiting with her outside at a crepe booth.

The red haired grabbed her hands and took them in her own "we can also go back to the hotel and start packing our things, tomorrow we're going to Seoul" she offered, her breath forming small clouds in the cold winter air.

Yongsun shook her head, "It's okay, you've been saying for three days that you want your crepe, I'll be happy to put up with the few minutes for you to get your crepe."

Byulyi grinned and breathed on Yongsun's hands to warm them with her breath and then closed her hands around Yongsun's.

"I'm really looking forward to going back to my apartment, I've been away for two months now and even though I had a lot of fun here, I can't wait to be back in my own four walls"

Yongsun nodded "I can understand that... thank you for adding an extra month to your trip to arrange everything for me, you really didn't have to do that"

Byulyi looked into her chestnut brown eyes. "I would have even waited longer for you," she admitted, kneading her hands to keep them warm.

The line kept getting shorter and finally it was their turn, they ordered two crepes with chocolate and then made their way back to the hotel where they had been staying for the past month.

Yongsun and she had shared a room, even though Byulyi had repeatedly offered her to have her own room if she wanted that, but the brunette always said that she was okay and liked to sleep in her room because she was afraid of being alone .

Byulyi liked it, of course, she was used to her hugs and her warm body at night, so much that she was afraid she wouldn't feel it any more when Yongsun would move into the empty room of her apartment.

She had also offered to look for an apartment for her, but she refused that too, on the one hand because she didn't want to give Byulyi any more work, searching for an apartment, on the other hand because she was reluctant to leave her side and when Byulyi assured her several times that she would like to give her the room very much, so Yongsun made her decision quickly.

They entered the hotel, the receptionist already knew them both and greeted them nicely.

In the last month she seemed to have observed the two of them again and again and musr have memorized their names, bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter