scared like a rabbit

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmasspecial day 8

scared like a rabbit

Byul was alone in the tent, well she wasn't alone, the young brunette was still there when she cooked lunch. The two younger ones had felt like going for a walk even if they were worried that the woman might wake up and hurt Byulyi, but the red-haired one had assured them that she would be fine with her.

She had already dealt with the tattoos on her back, she had been curious about what she could still say about them from her head. She strongly assumed that it wasn't a tattoo for aesthetic reasons, she rather believed in something like a tattoo of her tribe or her sect or something similar and when she took a closer look at the picture on her camera, she quickly realized that she probably was right.

'i will delete the picture as soon as i know what it all means' she swore to herself, but to be honest she fell more and more in love with the motive on her back.

It was a straight line that ran down the middle of her back, right on the spine from her neck to her waist. Byuyli thought that the line might stand for a period of time because at one point there was a small circle, the center of which was exactly on top of other circles tattooed on her back like a solar system.

On the circles lay planets, to be more precise, a moon and a sun and a dragon circled the solar system, like it tried to protect it.

It was hard to explain without seeing it in front of you and she wasn't quite sure what the tattoo was supposed to symbolize but she pointed to some traditional tattoo.

She turned off her camera and then went to the sleeping bag with the young woman to see if the hot water bottles were still warm enough and if she was still breathing.

She looked at her sleeping face for a second too long, because at that moment the soup boiled over and made a little mess on the floor.

'aish right, I forgot about the soup' she wiped up the mess with a handkerchief and turned down the little camping stove, then she crawled back and opened the sleeping bag to feel for the hot water bottles.

'Lukewarm, I think it's better to make new ones' she pulled her hand back and left the tent for a moment to squeeze some snow into the kettle. With a full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter