words

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 11

words



Byulyi snapped some pictures of Hyejin and Wheein sitting arm in arm on a bench just before they reached the next village.

The four had managed to make up for the one day delay by getting up early and falling asleep late every day, but they woke up full of energy every morning. Byulyi and the brunette had shared the mattress again, although Wheein and Hyejin really only needed a mattress as close as they were to each other. But the red haired had no problem with sharing her mattress with the other woman, she found it somehow… comforting.

The wind made her nose flush and her fingers freeze as she held up the camera to her eye to take a quick picture of the brunette. The woman had been amazed by the pictures Byulyi had taken and posed for them with a grin in front of the view of the mountains.

"You look pretty" she admitted and looked at the display "look" she waved the brunette to her and showed her the picture "that looks nice, you're really photogenic" she praised her.

The brunette grinned.

She had such a beautiful smile. Byulyi melted every time she saw the small dimples forming under and her soft cheeks rounding.

Byulyi looked at her and caressed her cheek.

The brunette closed her eyes as if she enjoyed the light touch.

"Are you coming?" she heard Wheein call and bring her out of her trance.

Byulyi blushed when she realized what she had just done and packed up her camera, the battery of which was blinking on the display that it needed to be recharged.

"Come on" she waved the brunette to her and got the other two who had already started running.

"Do you see the village down there?" She pointed to the houses form a village in the basin of the mountains as they joined Hyejin and Wheein. The snow lay on the roofs and smoke was rising from their chimneys.

"We'll sleep there tonight" she finished her sentence and gave the woman a smile.

Byulyi's anticipation of a warm and soft bed was great and motivated her on her last kilometer to the village.

The hotel she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter