trust

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 15

trust

 

"So, our mysterious companion can talk?" Wheein grinned and helped Byulyi and Yongsun to divide and pack the food they had bought into the four bags.

Yongsun nodded, "Yes, I- I was a bit scared to do so in the beginning" she admitted and closed her backpack and looked at Byulyi briefly as if she was looking for her support.

"I have a lot of questions, but let's go first, Hyejin is just showering and we've already packed everything else," Wheein said and tried to tie her bob cut into a ponytail, half of which fell out of the hair tie.

She pulled a warm hat over her head and then put on her winter shoes.

The bathroom door opened and Hyejin came out of the door freshly showered and greeted the two.

 

A few minutes later they checked out of the hotel and headed out of town.

Byulyi felt Yongsun cling to her arm again, her grip a little softer than this morning but still she sought safety from the red haired.

Byulyi couldn't resist her goofy grin and walked beaming through the city.

Wheein and Hyejin were also close and followed the two.

 

Fifteen minutes later they were back on the rocky path up the mountain, the sleds weighed more than at the end of the three days, since the food was quite heavy.

After three hours of hiking, they took a break for the first time and unpacked their food. The break was also used to talk a bit about Yongsun's origins and to share her concerns that she might be found again.

Byulyi gently caressed her back when she realized she was getting a little nervous at the thought and gave her a reassuring smile "if they come, we'll do our best to defend you"

Yongsun looked at her gratefully and leaned her head against her shoulder "thank you"

Hyejin and Wheein exchanged a meaningful look and then bit into her food.

 

They set off again a short time later, their destination wasn't that far today, since they had planned four days to the next town and the route was about the same length.

They were at their destination at around 4 p.m. and set up the tent.

Byulyi dropped onto the air mattress she had already inflated and watched Yongsun as she helped Hyejin to turn on the kettle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter