bonus chapter :)

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had become a normal sight for Byulyi to find not just one woman in her apartment, but two... two and a half.

It was the best moment of the day when she could spend time with her wife, her daughter and her wife's sister and forget about the world around her.

"Good morning" she said sleepily and wiped the sleep from her eyes while she yawned and hugged her wife from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning baby" she whispered to her before pulling the arms of the black-haired girl tighter around her waist and leaning against her.

Yonghee looked up and grinned at her „You're up?" She chuckled, her hands busy supporting her niece while she clumsily tried to walk.

"Have you already had breakfast?" Byulyi asked and sniffed the hair of the blonde, who then shook her head, "we were still waiting for you.

"It's half past 11, you could have eaten a long time ago, I wouldn't have been angry, you must be hungry." She broke away from her wife and went to Yonghee and her daughter to lift the little body up and covered her face in kisses, almost tripping over Yonghee who tried to clear the floor and put all the toys in a box.

She supported the baby's weight on her hip and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, but the table was already set, a few waffles stacked on a plate in the middle, jam and chocolate sauce lying next to it.

She looked confused at the two women who were standing in the entrance to the kitchen, „is anything today? Did I forgot something?"

,,no? Can't I make the love of my life a delicious breakfast?" Yongsun chuckled and watched the black-haired as she put her daughter in the baby chair and put a bib on her.

"Oh admit it, you're only doing all this because you also have benefit from it" she teased and a smile flitted across her wife's face "maybe" she said, raising her eyebrows while pouting and chopping a waffle into small pieces for that happy squeaky baby to cut into small pieces.

Byulyi loved watching the two creatures she loved most interact and almost forgot how hungry she actually was, loosing herself in their own little world.

"Don't forget to blink or your eyes will dry out," Yonghee laughed, waving her hands in front of Byulyi's face, who blinked in shock.

Yonghee liked Byulyi, she was nice and really cared a lot for her sister, she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter