I love you

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 23

I love you

 

Byulyi didn't know what Yongsun meant with her words 'do you know that it hurt me?', these words echoed in her head the whole evening and since the elevator moment the two hadn't exchanged a word. Yongsun had disappeared into the bathroom, had run a warm bath and hadn't been around for an hour.

Byulyi kept staring out the window at the mountains from the bed and wondered how she could make up for this moment.

She was afraid that she had made Yongsun uncomfortable and that she might have changed her mind about coming to Seoul with her.

She wondered, however, why her reaction had been so strong.

Ideas like 'maybe she's mad because I revealed her ual orientation', 'what if she doesn't like me that way and she just felt uncomfortable?' or 'did I hurt her physically when I hugged her?'.

Byulyi's head was rattling and the moment Yongsun stepped out of the bathroom and was fully clothed, she knew that she had given their relationship a crack, because until now she had always, always come out of the shower .

Yongsun glanced at Byulyi and then stood at the window and stared into the distance.

Byulyi got up from the bed and walked towards her but stopped short behind her.

She wanted to hug her, apologize to her and know why she had reacted the way she did, but what if hugging her would make her uncomfortable?

But then why had she been enjoying it so much for the past few months when she was doing it?

"Yongsun..." she said softly, biting the inside of her lip nervously

"Hmm?" Yongsun crossed her arms in front her chest but didn't take her eyes off the mountains.

"I'm sorry, really, really sorry" She felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"I- I didn't know you'd be uncomfortable, I know I reacted selfishly" She stared at the floor but heard Yongsun start to sob.

Yongsun tried to maintain her voice and sound strong but a few sobs still made their way into the sentence "You know, I wouldn't have had a problem with that, really, but..." Her voice broke and Byulyi looked up for the first time.

„…I- I know this will never happen and it hurts me so bad"

Byulyi was confused "What will never happen?"

„A thing between you and me… listen Byulyi, I- I know it's not okay, I know I shouldn't feel this way but, I think… I like you more than just a friend… I'm so sorry." The last few words where barely above a whisper when Yongsun buried her face in her hands an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter