shopping

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 14

shopping

 

"Yongsun... we have to get up," Byulyi said quietly, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Yongsun?" she didn't answer

Byulyi shook her shoulder "Yongsun we have to get up" she said sweetly when she finally opened her eyes, Byulyi was half sitting over her.

"What?" She blinked out of the window. „We have to get up. Before we leave, we have to have breakfast, shop for food and buy clothes for you." Her voice was a bit deeper than usual, but Yongsun somehow really, really liked it.

"I've already ordered breakfast to the room, it should be here in a few minutes," Byulyi said, grabbing her phone to tell Hyejin and Wheein their plans for this morning.

She texted that they could take their time and that she and Yongsun would go clothes shopping beforehand.

When she got a confused message back who Yongsun was, she realized that the other two didn't know anything about their conversation yesterday.

"Yongsun-ah, I- I uhm, maybe just dropped that you have a name, are you comfortable for the others to know you can talk, otherwise I can say I just called you that" Byulyi blushed as she told her about the mistake she had made but Yongsun shook her head "It's okay, you're welcome to tell them"

"Thank you" Byulyi gave her a smile and then turned to her cell phone while Yongsun took off her clothes.

„Do you happen to have a shirt for me?" she suddenly heard her voice next to her and blushed when she saw Yongsun's upper body standing bare in the room.

The red-haired tried not to look at her, and if so, then just into her eyes.

"Do you feel uncomfortable if I'm ?" Yongsun remarked when she saw Byulyi avoiding her, somehow bothered that she didn't want to look.

"No, everything's fine, it's just... I don't know where to look," she admitted and grinned in relief when Yongsun pulled the shirt she had given her over her head.

"I see..." Yongsun grabbed the pants Byulyi had given her and put them on.

"You can look again, don't worry, I'm dressed" she laughed as she saw Byulyi trying to control her gaze.

There was a knock on the door and Byulyi gratefully opened it to get the breakfast.

"Let's have something to eat and then go buy some clothes" she said and spread the food on the table.

Yongsun sat on the chair across from Byulyi and watched her as she made the food look pretty on the table.

The red haired caught her eye and grinned "take anything you want, we can buy somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter