a weird discovery

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chrismas special day 4

a weird discovery

 

The first thing the cherry-red haired did the next morning was to look around their tent for tracks in the snow.

Yes maybe she was a bit paranoid but she needed to be sure that there was no one following them, just for her own sense of security.

But she didn't find anything, the powdery snow had covered the mountains like a sheet and made every trace of an animal or human disappear.

So with a sigh she crawled back into the tent and the kettle to fill their thermal flasks with hot tea for the day.

She tried to be as quiet as possible so as not to wake the other two and then prepared some quick breakfast.

At 8 a.m. she woke them up because they had a longer stretch ahead of them today and had to check into the hotel in time, otherways they would have to sleep on the streets.

After they had breakfast and packed their things, they left for the next part of the route.

The snow glistened in the morning sun and the sky was cloudless, Byulyi pulled out her camera and snapped a picture of the wonderful landscape stretching its nature over miles, showing off the beauty it had and made her heart beat faster with its splendor.

Oh yeah, again she realized how much she loved breathing in the cool mountain air and feeling the equally cold wind on her face.

Wheein and Hyejin walked ahead of her hand in hand and hadn't even noticed that Byulyi had stopped to take a picture, as engrossed as they had been in their conversation.

She shook her head, omo these two, once they would take the step and confessed then she would rather not know how they would become around her. They already started to get way to clingy vor her liking.

She put the camera in the camera bag that she always attached to the side of her backpack during the day and tried to catch up with the two.

-

They arrived just in time and checked into their booked rooms.

Byulyi threw herself on her bed and buried her face in the freshly washed sheets.

As much as she loved camping, she was also always looking forward to the comfortable bed she would have every third night.

She still had an hour before they wanted to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter