tea and granola bars

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas sprecial day 10

tea and granola bars


Byulyi woke up to the feeling of a moving mattress and when she opened her eyes she looked straight in the at the cause of it. 

She smiled, she wasn't gone, she was still there.

"Good morning" she said softly enough not to wake the other two but loud enough to put a sweet grin on the other person's lips.

That was probably her way of saying good morning, she thought to herself when she didn't get any words in retreat. She rubbed her face, yawned and stretched. 

The woman next to her sat up and eyed Byulyi carefully.

"Everything okay?" she asked when she saw her look and crawled out of her sleeping bag to make some tea.

The brunette watched her and then sat down next to her.

Hardly anything was to be seen of the frightened woman, it seemed as if she would thaw and trust Byulyi at least a little.

"You must be hungry" she said and boiled some snow she had gotten for tea.

The woman nodded "when was the last time you ate?" Byulyi asked concerned as she remembered the markings on the ribs she had seen when she had been washing her with the towel but only got a shrug in reply and then put two tea bags in your thermal flask.

"Tea?" she asked as it brewed, looking over at Hyejin and Wheein who were sleeping tightly on Wheein's mattress. The two of them were really highly suspicious.

She poured tea for herself and the brunette and leaned against her fat backpack that was lying behind her, "we will leave today and continue our tour, in two days we will be in the next town, if you want you can join us  you can decide to stay in the next town or to continue with us..." Byulyi sipped her steaming tea and watched the other do the same.

She knew that she understood her, that she knew what her words meant, she could see it, but she could also see that she didn't dare to speak and that was okay, she wouldn't force her to. "You have time to decide, it doesn't have to be now, but I need to know because we have booked a hotel so I have to know how many people I should check in" Byulyi reached into her backpack to pull out two granola bars and gave the brunette one of them.

"Eat that, that's delicious, breakfast isn't un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter