sweet mornings

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 17

sweet mornings

 

There was one thing Byulyi loved every morning, and that was waking up next to Yongsun while she was still asleep.

She could watch her undisturbed, let her eyes travel over her features and memorize her beautiful face.

She had really grown on her since she had started to travel with them.

It was now almost two weeks that she first met her and got to know each other and half of the trip was already over.

Byulyi kept wondering what would happen to Yongsun when they arrived at their destination and flew back home. The brunette didn't have a passport, so she was excluded from every flight.

She wanted to take her with her, make her empty room available to her and continue to spend her future with her, but in the end everything was in Yongsun's hands.

If she wanted, Byulyi would give anything to get her a passport and a flight to Seoul.

The brunette's eyes flickered, she let out a soft sigh and snuggled deeper into the pillow.

Byulyi melted at this little set of moves, she looked like a big baby with her puffy cheeks and little cute nose. She would love to take her in her arms and cover her face with kisses as cute as she found her.

She smiled and rolled on her other side to avoid constantly finding her gaze on the brunette's sleeping face.

She closed her eyes and pulled the blanket up to her nose, it was cold in the room but under the blanket it was nice, warm and cozy.

 

She must have fallen asleep because she woke up when Yongsun climbed over her to get out of bed.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" she asked as she felt Byulyi move beneath her.

She paused her movement as their eyes locked and she looked deep into her eyes.

What was that feeling?

Her dark pupils magnetized her, they held her tight but it wasn't an uncomfortable feeling, it was a feeling that made her stomach tingle.

Byulyi gently caressed her face and shook her head without taking her eyes off her "It's fine, we have to get up anyway"

Yongsun's face nestled in her hand, like a cat enjoying its owner's cuddle.

Byulyi watched her melt into her touch, trying to ignore the butterflies it triggered in her stomach.

She would cherish this moment but she also realized that it was a little weird that Yongsun was sitting on top of her as the pose was kind of… hot having both of her knees on either side of her body.

She pulled her hand away hesitantly, she didn't know what was happening to her but she had to stop it somehow quickly because she knew that Yongsun wouldn't move if she didn't ask her to.

Yongsun opened her closed eyes and cleared "I'm going to take a quick shower" she said and climbed down fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter