Convinced

Folie à DEUX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my god, I can’t believe you two!” Joohyun paced left and right in front of Seulgi and Seungwan, both are sitting on the floor with head hung low.

Seulgi puffed an air of annoyance. “They ing started it.” She grumbled under her breath.

Seungwan nudged her side. “I don’t think we have the right to retort—"

“Really, Kang Seulgi?? You punched the life out of a guy—a senior and a student council member at that!” Joohyun screamed in disbelief.

Joohyun had to take a deep inhale as she heard Seulgi mumble again under her breath.

 

 

 

Joohyun stayed in the clubroom after Seulgi left her a while ago. Surprisingly, nothing weird happened even without Seulgi so she heaved a sigh of relief.

A few moments later though, she felt a weird pulsation on her palms, as if she’s having nerves. It soon crawled throughout her whole body, making her heart beat hard, as if something very wrong was happening.

Unable to take the worry, she abruptly stood up and went outside even though it was already dark. The corridor she walked through had indeed started to become weird as soon as she stepped out of their clubroom and yet that troubled instinct inside her overwhelmed her fear.

She continued aimlessly walking until she heard shouts. When she turned, she found Minseok and Baekhyun inside Seungwan’s chokehold, shouting for help, shouting at Seulgi.

And then there’s Seulgi. She gasped.

Seulgi was raining down punches on Junmyeon’s face like a madman, like a maniac.

Her heartbeat tripled and she found herself running towards her to stop her.

“Seulgi-yah! Stop!” She called.

Joohyun saw the glint in Seulgi’s eyes, lighting up from being empty as soon as she touched her.

Then she was able to pinpoint those nerves, that worried instinct she had.

Because even though Seulgi was able to pin Junmyeon down, the latter was still able to land revenge punches on Seulgi’s face but she didn’t budge.

And that was scarier.

Scariest of all though, Joohyun saw that glint in Seulgi’s empty, penetrating, fierce eyes—that intent to kill. And she was almost successful.

 

 

 

“Oh my god, Kang Seulgi.” Joohyun huffed angrily, continuing on reprimanding the two. “Now you’re suspended for a week.” She ran a hand on her hair in frustration. “What the hell happened back there?? Why did you go all berserk??”

Seulgi only frowned, groaning silently because now she can feel the sting on her bruised cheeks and busted lips.

Seungwan looked up at Joohyun. “Seulgi-yah went mad because sunbaenims called Yerim and me names; most especially when—”

“It’s ing Yerim-ah’s fault!” Seulgi interrupted Seungwan’s explanation, shouting. “Because she was weirdly following Seungwan-ah and—what the Yerim-ah? Why are you smirking? You are so weird!!” She groaned, louder this time, because Yerim, who’s behind Joohyun kneeling too, was just smirking to herself.

Yerim’s smirk only went wider as she looked back at Seulgi.

And that annoyed the hell out of Seulgi because the young girl seemed to be plotting. “Yah! Yerim-ah! Explain yourself you brat you—!”

“Can you shut the up Seulgi?!”

Everyone flinched at Joohyun’s booming voice; everyone went silent.

Seulgi flinched again when Joohyun suddenly knelt down in front of her and her eyes equaled her own in its fierceness, and it honestly scared Seulgi a bit.

“Shut. Up.”

Seulgi pursed her lips. Soon, her lips suddenly met a cotton dipped with ointment. Joohyun was treating her wounds on her face and it froze her—its sting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter