Spirits

Folie à DEUX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerim inhaled deeply, closing her eyes then once she opened it and exhaled at the same time, she looked into both of their eyes.

“Joohyun-unnie and I… we have third eyes, Seulgi-unnie.” She started.

“I know that already, wait—how’d you know about Joohyun’s—”

“I can see it.” Yerim said, cutting Seulgi off.

Joohyun turned to Yerim. “You can actually see it, right, Yerim-ah??”

Yerim nodded. “Yes, among others.”

“W-what else can you see?” Seulgi asked.

“Auras.” Yerim answered.

“Auras…” Joohyun mumbled, repeating the word.

“It’s like… someone’s spiritual fingerprint. No one’s the same. Uhm, I can see colors around you. It’s kind of hard to explain because it’s just not colors; it has shape and texture of some kind. It’s like swirling of different colors, or light, or smoke, it really differs from person to person.” Yerim paused. “Like for example, Joohyun-unnie, you have this pinkish aura in you but it’s being overwhelmed by this pitch-black smoke. The purple tornado-like circle located in between your eyebrows is the indication of your third eye.”

Joohyun instinctively touched the area.

“You, Seulgi-unnie,”

Seulgi visibly gulped in anticipation.

“Has a gray aura, thick gray aura. Like all over you. It’s like a huge circle—a bubble that envelops you around. Whereas, Joohyun-unnie’s aura follows the shape of her body, liquid-like, yours have a very solid feel into it. And in addition, at the edge of it, there’s a tinge of yellowish-golden light emitting, but it’s very weak.” Yerim continued.

“So… what does that all mean?” Seulgi asked, curious.

Yerim only shrugged. “I don’t know.”

Seulgi scrunched her face in utter disbelief. “I thought you knew what it all meant?”

“No, unnie. I’m still studying it you know.” Yerim retorted. “All I’m sure of is Joohyun-unnie’s ability and…” She trailed off and looked at Joohyun who quickly eyed her and looked away. “Nothing…”

 

 

 

Earlier that day, Joohyun went to talk to Yerim.

“Yerim-ah, I need answers.” Joohyun said, voice demanding and serious.

“I know, unnie. I will explain later at the clubroom—”

“N-No!”

Yerim was taken aback at the reaction.

Joohyun cleared . “I-I just…” She sighed. “I just wanted to know first, I guess? And decide from thereon.” She shrugged. “I-I don’t know, but please, Yerim-ah? Can you tell me first?”

Yerim sighed. “Okay, unnie.” She took a deep breath. “Well, what is it that you want to know? For sure, you know that I also see the things that you do, and well, more. But what is it you want to know first?”

“How did you know about Seulgi—I mean, what you told me before? How can you say that? And be so sure of it?”

Yerim nodded. “Well, by more, I meant, I can see pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter