INTERLUDE: Chapter Loopholes, Vague Hints & Two Incomplete lines

Trick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: These are all the loopholes and some unclear hints in the past chapters. ^_^

 

Chapter 1

Woohyun’s sudden outburst when he was informed one of his friend’s hit on Sunggyu. The whole conversation by the pool about the bet wasn’t written. Woohyun’s question and Zi’s answer. <"But what if I fall in love with him?" "Of course, you will fall for him."> Remember, Zi whispered something in Woohyun’s ears? I hope you found it weird that I didn’t specify what word it was. The word would be MORE.

 

Chapter 3

When Sunggyu kneed him on his groin. Sunggyu was writing on a notepad while Woohyun was complaining if he had to hit him down there. Sunggyu just turned away. — unclear hint. The note is for Woohyun. Writing notes had always been the means of communication of Woohyun and Zi at school. Mystery person left sandwich and water on Sunggyu’s table in SC office but no one was around. Woohyun and Zi didn’t have classes  together everyday, they are in different programs, and weren’t classmates. And in Chapter 2, it was revealed that Sunggyu and Woohyun only had Japanese class together. Zi came to the rooftop and kissed Woohyun but left without saying the reason and Woohyun knew why. The reason was not given. — It was to say sorry. Zi wasn’t bothered by anything and the bet being not a big deal for him. Sunggyu couldn’t stand Sungyeol as mentioned in Chapter 2, Zi hated Sungyeol the most. The giggling Zi while asking Woohyun if he was ually frustrated. — It was weird. And when Woohyun stated that Zi was really enjoying it. The same thing happened like in Chapter 1 where he whispered something to Woohyun. <"Of course. Too bad, you are already married. It means, you wouldn't be able to get in the president's pants..."> The unimplied word was, SOON. Woohyun’s thought saying that there was more to the game than anybody knew and he wasn’t really concerned about the condition on the game. It was hard to explain and complicated. — This implied that there was something happening aside from the game they were playing and it was never mentioned what that was. Mystery person delivered food to Sunggyu whom he smiled sweetly and chased away.

 

Chapter 4

Woohyun telling Sunggyu that they could talk as a normal person because no one was around. — CONSPIRACY. Zi studying too many subjects. It was Sunggyu who missed almost all his classes in the afternoon not Zico. Other extra-curricular activities Zi was participating weren’t mentioned; only club memberships. — I purposely didn’t put that he’s in student council. Zico showing a grim face to Sunggyu when he was asked if he was interested with Woohyun. — Indirect hint that he wasn’t the husband. He might be acting? But no, he wasn’t. Sunggyu telling Woohyun to drop the act because they’re the only ones at the bleacher. — Another hint for conspiracy Their conversation about Woohyun acting had a hidden meaning. <"I know because someone so dear to you told me." "I don't have someone else dear to me Kim Sunggyu-ssi, except you."> Woohyun smirking when he drove away after sending Sungyeol home. — Who did find the smirk questionable? Sunggyu thinking of Woohyun, smiling. — If Sunggyu really hated Woohyun, why would he think of him while smiling? Maybe he’s falling for him or maybe he loved Woohyun all along. This conversation: < “I wonder how are you feeling about me getting a hard-on because of the y smirk that was always plastered on the president's face." "I thought it was funny, exciting, hot and y."> — If you’re not directly involved in the scene, you would never feel the those. You would find the situation funny if someone tells you but the exciting, hot and y, definitely not. You have to see everything.

 

Chapter 5

Why would Sungg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter