Trick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Chapter 3. I wasn't really planning on posting this today since the whole day was busy for me. I originally planned to publish this chapter tomorrow but I might be more busy tomorrow. So, here it is.

 

The next day, Woohyun found Sunggyu at the library watching Sungyeol like a hawk. Apparently, his greatest idiotic prankster friend was being punished for escaping detention three times because of tardiness. Thus, the SC president pulled Sungyeol to the library on his friend's free period and taught him a lesson by making him arrange the shelves according to the Dewey Decimal System without any cheat-sheet. Knowing Sungyeol, he didn't even know what the hell Dewey Decimal Classification was.

 

Woohyun went to the library not to bother Sunggyu but to give an earful to Sungyeol. They had an agreement where his friends had to behave while he was doing their plan. And undeniably, Sungyeol broke it.

 

He saw Sungyeol was lost with what he was doing. It was kind of hilarious because his friend couldn't make any ruckus inside the library because one of the members of the discipline committee was there with their principal buried in the archives of documents.

 

"Babe, can I borrow Sungyeol for a second?" The man raised an eyebrow again at him.

 

"Don't call me babe. I'm not a pig . And no. Unless you want to help him or replace him. If not, then get out of my sight." Sunggyu retorted in a low murderous voice.

 

Woohyun smirked and rounded the table. He positioned himself behind Sunggyu's right ear and whispered, "You look hot when you're angry. Want to have some fun?"

 

Sunggyu smiled smugly at him. He never even felt or saw him flinched. "Nam Woohyun..." He looked at him from head-to-toe and smirked. "You look grotesque and hateful. Want to have fun being pulled-out from soccer practice to clean the indoor basketball court without cleaning materials?"

 

Woohyun gave Sunggyu a mortified look. No one would dare clean the indoor courts because of the sheer amount of indescribable and unidentifiable trash at the back of the bleachers: from food scraps to sachets of different flavored lubricants and nasty used condoms.

 

Filthy right? But what could people expect from a bunch of teenagers with raging hormones? Spend time hiding there praying? It was a violation of school code and the discipline committee and student council were on a hunt, looking for the students who had turned the bleachers into a cheap motel.

 

There was a time that two students were caught making out there and they were expelled right away. But it didn't scare the others. Instead, they became even more cautious of their timings. If there was a will, there was a way. He heard someone saying that.

 

Aside from ually frustrated students hanging out in the indoor court, most of the messy and unclassy delinquents were also hanging-out there. He and his friends were delinquents but they were never untidy unless it involved pranks. They also made out with a lot of students but rarely behind the bleachers. They never even wanted to get near the disgusting court. The only time they entered the indoor court was when there were school events or sports matches or PE. The school was hiring a cleaning company to do all the cleaning prior to any events held there.

 

 

Several students were watching the two from a distance. Some moved to the tables near where Sunggyu and Woohyun were, trying to overhear the conversation. Most of them presumed that Woohyun was rejected again based on his horrid expression.

 

"Do you still want to talk to Sungyeol or do I have to give you your strike one for disrupting a disciplinary measure on a student's conduct which was a violation according to the discipline committee?"

 

Woohyun shook his head and flashed a smile at the president. He leaned again near Sunggyu's ear and whispered, "Sungyeol is all yours this time babe but don't forget, you're mine." before trudging to the exit.

 

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu briefly to see if he was flustered even a bit, but to his dissatisfaction, Sunggyu just looked at him sneering with abhorrence on his face.

 

*****

 

Sunggyu watched Sungyeol struggle with his penalty. He checked his watch for the time and he had to be in his classroom in 15 minutes. It looked like no matter how much time Sungyeol spent staring at the bookshelves, he couldn't do what he was asked to.

 

For the umpteenth time, he puffed air from his lungs. His tolerance was already running thin. How could the student find it possible to execute an inconceivable prank but not even arrange the bookshelves according to system?

 

Before walking to where Sungyeol was standing, he gathered his notes and books, intending to leave after talking to the student.

 

"Sungyeol, since you couldn't do this well, you would be given one-hour detention for 5 days while you study the Dewey Decimal System and on your last day, you would do this again. Please proceed to your class."

 

Sunggyu left Sungyeol who was grunting at the corner and ran to his next class. As he entered the classroom, he saw his classmates gazing at him and pointing to something on the chalkboard.

 

Kim Sunggyu, you are mine. - Nam Woohyun

 

He scoffed and stepped towards the board and erased the writings.

 

"Kim Kibum, you're friends with him, right? Go to Nam's room and tell him, go to hell." No one could stand against him. Thus, Key rushed outside and hurried to the adjacent room and relayed his message.

 

 

As the day progressed on, lunch time arrived. Sunggyu headed straight to his locker to keep his books and get his car key. He needed something from his car which he left that morning. The locker room was already packed when he walked in. It was everyone's priority to get to the cafeteria line early so they wouldn't have to stand in line for a long time waiting for their food.

 

While waiting for the students to leave, he leaned against the wall next to a locker shelf. Sunggyu closed his eyes while hugging his books. He was still sleepy and observing Sungyeol earlier making a fool out of himself in front of the library bookshelves didn't help with his sluggish state.

 

 

His eyes slowly opened when he discerned the abrupt silence in the room.

 

Sunggyu was welcomed by Woohyun's face in front of him grinning like an idiot while leaning too close to his face. If Woohyun thought that he would be disconcerted, he was mistaken.

 

Smirk developed across his face. He dropped his books on the ground and put his hands on Woohyun's shoulders then brusquely hit Woohyun's nether region with his right knee. Woohyun retracted his face and dropped to his knees in pain, holding his groin.

 

The students who were so engrossed in watching them gaped and gasped loudly after seeing what he did. He looked at them with a dark expression which made them scram away immediately.

 

Sunggyu picked up his books and turned to his locker. While he was writing something on his notepad, he heard Woohyun's voice.

 

"That's too much. Did you really have to hit me down there?" He saw him slowly standing up after recovering from pain.

 

Sunggyu just looked at him after closing his locker and left; not even apologizing.

 

 

When Sunggyu entered the canteen, all eyes were on him. The news of him kneeing Woohyun spread as fast as a contagious disease. He walked casually and sat on his chair, ignoring all the stares.

 

One of Woohyun's fangirls suddenly appeared in front of him and started babbling loudly about what he shouldn't do with the school king. He would turn deaf if the girl continued on with her rambling.

 

"Look Bora-ssi, if you want your king to be able to use his manhood, tell him to stop harassing me or better yet, put him on a tight leash so he would never leave your side. Now, I want to eat. Go."

 

The lunchroom was again engulfed in silence watching the exchange of words between him and Bora. He knew he was being rude but he didn't take a from anyone.

 

Sunggyu was about to start eating again when he caught Woohyun's loud voice once again.

 

"Kim Sunggyu! I don't care if you hit me down there. Stop giving me away to anyone. I only want you."

 

Those who were listening reacted to what Woohyun blurted out. A loud 'Oh' left most of the students' mouths, and then they waited for his response.

 

"Sorry but, I don't like you."

 

"What do I have to do for you to agree on a one date with me?"

 

"Nothing. I won't go out with you. Stop dreaming Nam."

 

Sunggyu stood up from his chair to return his tray and used dishes to the kitchen window. He left the canteen and proceeded to the student council's office. Despite not being flustered at all, he did not want to stay in the cafeteria any longer than necessary. Students' lunch break was being disturbed because of his banter with Woohyun. The majority of students stopped eating as they watched them, as if they were going to get full and satisfied while listening to them. He was still starving but whatever. He could manage.

 

He rested his head on his arms and tried to nap. He was drowsy anyway. Instead of doing nothing, might as well sleep for a few minutes.

 

When he woke up, after 15 minutes, there was already a sandwich and a bottle of water on his table. He looked around and noticed that he was still alone in their office.

 

Sunggyu began eating his sandwich while holding his phone in his other hand. He forgot to return a call from someone earlier.

 

*****

 

It was Woohyun's two-period free time after lunch break. He was currently at the school's rooftop, sitting on the floor. Sungyeol came out of the door after him. He remembered he had to reprimand him for being stupid.

 

"Yeol, do you want me to stop doing your plan? What was on your mind when you ditched detention three times? I was already having a hard time with Sunggyu, stop adding reasons for him to reject me. It's already shameful."

 

The truth was, he wasn't humiliated at all. He didn't care if Sunggyu already refused him three times. He was already married so he was just doing what he was asked to.

 

"Woohyun, do you know what Sunggyu asked me to do when I couldn't do the punishment?"

 

Sungyeol maundered on about his five days in detention and learning the Dewey Decimal System. "The students weren't kidding when they said that student council's president punishment is either mentally draining or physically exhausting."

 

"I told all of you. You never listened to me. Do your punishment properly and stop giving me reasons to dump your stupid plans."

 

Woohyun played with his phone after Sungyeol left. He probably had a class and thought he could cut classes. Unlucky for him, he was on the rooftop. Whenever they feel like cutting class, they would be hiding on the school's rooftop or behind the auditorium.

 

Some students knew where they were but they were afraid to spill the beans to the teachers. They were scared of their group however, among the four of them, students were much wary of Sungyeol because of the practical jokes that Sungyeol could conjure up against them.

 

While waiting for his Korean history class, Woohyun stayed on the rooftop passing the time. No one would dare to disturb him there. He was sure of that. His three friends' class would end in 30 minutes and he had nothing to do alone. He wished his husband was also free, but Zi was in Physics class at the time.

 

His phone beeped, signaling a message received. A smile lit up his face as he opened and read it.

 

From: Baby Zi

Baby, cuddle time later. Will be home early. I love you.

 

Woohyun sent a brief reply to his husband and closed his eyes, praying that time would quickly pass by. He missed Zi. They hadn't spent time together for days. The thing was, both of them didn't have classes together everyday. Their major subjects were different. Zi attended a STEM program while he attended a liberal arts program. And they weren't classmates as well.

 

He was already drifting into a nap when he felt soft lips on his. He was very sure it was Zi. Woohyun opened his eyes and saw his husband crouching in front of him.

 

"Sorry. Did I wake you up?" He shook his head.

 

"I missed you. Why are you here? I thought you had a Physics class."

 

Zi just answered him with a chaste kiss again and hurriedly returned back to his class. His husband was so adorable. He knew why he went to him. He didn’t really have to ask.

 

Woohyun felt energized by the kiss and decided to spend the next 20 minutes waiting inside his classroom. It was vacant after all.

 

*****

 

Zi got home early just like what he told Woohyun. He knew his husband wouldn't be home the whole day of Saturday. Therefore, he wanted to spend time with him.

 

He took a quick shower before he headed down to the pool side; and sat on their favorite lounge chair. Woohyun was on his way home. They met in the parking lot, but he left before him because he was with his friends, whom he hated to the core.

 

He hated how they had been a terrible influence on Woohyun. There were times that he regretted leaving Korea because Woohyun had changed so much. Therefore, he tried not to break their communication as much as possible. Even though he was exhausted, he tried to stay awake for the sake of Woohyun.

 

Woohyun only listened to him. There was one time that Woohyun's mother called him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter