Over & Done

Trick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's still Tuesday here and as promised, I would update by Wednesday which I think the the current day where most of you are. :)) I hope you enjoy this chapter.

 

As Woohyun and Sunggyu had hoped, the days flew by quickly. They were now back to their previous set up: slipping notes in each other's lockers, clandestine glances, short-lived touches. They were back doing their own thing that was hardly ever discerned by anyone. It was quite comical how everyone's eyes were still on them but no one ever realized what they were doing.

 

'Dumping Kim Sunggyu' was a relatively successful mission. Despite shocking everyone, it was exactly what they wanted: no fuss, but with drama. And now, his friends were tamer than before when they were in the middle of the game. They accepted defeat and kept their promise.

 

Woohyun knew how he misled them with 'stop being a nuisance to Sunggyu and stop all the troubles if you want me to continue the bet' when they started it. His friends never really thought about it thoroughly. They didn't even realize that they were dupped with that statement because it wasn't only 3 months that they were tamed but, they were causing lesser troubles since Sungyeol's soccer punishment; so roughly 4 months.

 

 

It was two weeks after he "dumped" his husband and his friends were never late. No mischief, no flirting with students, mainly grade 10 students who were basically minors, happened. They were responsible students to the surprise of other students.

 

When the last day of their bet came, he remembered how the three started disturbing him in the morning, even before he opened his eyes.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Woohyun's phone kept ringing and beeping continuously, waking him from his sleep. As he checked who was disturbing him in the early morning on Friday, it was his friends who were incredibly awake at 6:00 a.m. Their class would start at 8:00 and he definitely wanted to sleep more because he slept late the night before, reviewing for his exams.

 

After his phone's sound filled his room again, he put his pillow over his head to muffle the sound. The ringing suddenly stopped only to hear their doorbell chime.

 

 

He never paid any attention to it and slipped back to sleep. The universe, however, hated him so much that it made him pay for all of his sins. There were knocks on his door which was a little too loud and frantic. Despite the string of profanities flying from his mouth, he got up and opened the door, finding one of the house helpers on the other side.

 

"Good morning Woohyun-ssi. Sorry to bother you but your friends are outside and your husband will be waking up soon."

 

Woohyun ruffled his hair. He would kill them if he had a chance. "Tell them to go home. If they don't want, let them stay cold outside."

 

After thanking the maid, he knocked on Sunggyu's door. Sunggyu's morning would be ruined because of his friends for sure. Because if his friends chose to stay outside, Sunggyu couldn't leave early to school. It was a lucky thing that his husband's car was always blocked by his father's Land Cruiser, otherwise they probably would have noticed it, especially since his husband's car was the only red car in the garage.

 

Sunggyu's half-opened lids and bed hair welcomed him as the door opened. "What is it baby? Can't you spare me at least fifteen minutes before 7:00 to wake up?" His husband leaned on him. He wrapped his arms around him and kissed his temple.

 

"Can't. My bratty friends were outside. So, don't go out until I sent you a message or I tell you that it was safe to do so." That made Sunggyu awake.

 

His husband definitely had a sharp instinct. "I hate them. They're only here early because they're about to ask you how you will dump me."

 

"I'll chase them away okay? Now, hurry up and shower." He was about to let go when Sunggyu buried his face in the crook of his neck. "Baby, I need to chase them a--" He couldn't continue what he was saying because he felt Sunggyu's mouth the lower side of his neck.

 

Woohyun started groaning and a low moan left his throat. It was morning and Sunggyu , biting and his neck wasn't helping with his morning wood.

 

When his husband was done giving him such a clearly visible hickey, he looked at him with a mix of confusion and want in his eyes. Sunggyu leaned on his ears and whispered, "Let them think you slept with me. Got it?"

 

His husband winked at him and he understood what he meant. "You're really wicked baby. Run now before I jump you." He got a quick morning kiss before Sunggyu closed his door.

 

 

Still composing himself, he ran back to his room to get his towel to cover his neck. His friends would wait. They were that stupid.

 

He stepped outside afterwards, and he was right. The three were already dressed in their uniforms and crouching on the sidewalk.

 

"Yah! What took you so long? It's cold here." Yelled Sungyeol.

 

"Do you have any idea what time it is? It wasn't even 7:00. Who shows up to someone's house this early?"

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at him. "We're here to carpool with you. We have matters to discuss."

 

Stubborn twats. "No. I have to eat breakfast with my parents or else I would sleep outside tonight. You go first to school or go to the café outside the village. I'll pick you up there."

 

His friends never insisted on staying for breakfast because while the three didn't have any problems with his father, it was another story with his mother. They knew that his mother was only tolerating them because they were his friends. As with Zico and Sunggyu, his mother took offense at what happened to his very obedient and loving son.

 

"Fine! We'll meet you there. Don't take long." Hoya retorted.

 

 

When Woohyun entered their house, the dining hall was already prepared and he met his parents on the stairs.

 

"Good morning dad, mom." He kissed his parents before continuing on his way. He stopped outside his husband's door and knocked.

 

"Baby, you can go out now." The door opened and he could see that Sunggyu was already in his uniform.

 

"Shower now. You still have to move dad's car so I can leave. Don't take long. You know I need to be on my way at 7:15." With that, Sunggyu left him and headed to the dining hall.

 

Woohyun entered his bathroom and checked the love bite on his neck. He already figured that half of it would be visible to the eye and his parents would definitely see it.

 

 

At the dining hall, Sunggyu was almost done with his food when he arrived. He checked the time and saw that there were five minutes left for his husband to leave.

 

"Dad, where's your key? I need to move your car for Zi to drive out the garage."

 

Mr. Nam got up from his chair and asked Woohyun to sit and eat because he would be the one to move the car.

 

When Woohyun sat down, he could see the scrutinizing eyes of his mother. He wanted to roll his eyes but it wouldn't be a wise idea.

 

"Nam Woohyun, Kim Sunggyu" If his mother called them by their full names, it wouldn't be good. "Did you two do the thing you're not supposed to do?"

 

"No mom." The couple answered in unison.

 

"Then why do you have a hickey Woohyun? Are you committing bigamy?"

 

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu with confusion in his eyes, wondering what the hell was bigamy. His husband gave him a look of disbelief. "Mom was asking if you're cheating on me and having an affair?"

 

His eyes widened. "Mom, no! Why would I cheat on Zi? I'm not crazy. This hickey? Zi gave it to me for the school drama" Sunggyu stomped on his foot and mumbled how bigmouth he was.

 

"What school drama?" His husband stood up suddenly and left the hall after saying goodbye to them. However, before he left, he whispered to him to explain.

 

Woohyun explained everything to his mother. There was no point in lying to Attorney Nam's face. She would know he wasn't telling the truth.

 

"The two of you are immature and insane. Why did I let the two of you marry?" His mother sighed while shaking her head. "Be careful playing. No one should know that you're married." She reminded him.

 

"Don't worry mom. It's the last day today. We pulled the act for 6 months. Aren't we talented actors?" He started giggling.

 

"Yeah yeah! Just be careful and tell me how it ended. I'm heading up now. Eat faster and don't be late or your husband will hit you with their paddles." He laughed. His mother might be strict and scary but she really loved good dramas.

 

 

Having eaten and brushed his teeth, he drove to the café to pick up his friends. And when they got in the car, he was surprised by Hoya's question.

 

"Hyun, why did we see Sunggyu's car leaving your village? Were you together in your room?"

 

"Are you really nuts or you all really not know anything? Sunggyu's house is just a block away from ours and that village? His parents are the developers of the village. So basically, they are the owners."

 

Woohyun could see how dumbfounded the three were. He shook his head at their stupid-looking faces.

 

"Didn't know he was rich. How did you know it by the way?"

 

He wanted to hit Hoya's face for asking an obvious question. "I live inside the village and everyone knows the Kims."

 

Myungsoo suddenly asked, "Why didn't you tell us Sunggyu is just living near your house? Did you already know him before?" Those were a few questions that he didn't want to answer. But since he was focused on driving, he could lie to get away from it.

 

"I only knew him the same day the three of you first met him. I've heard he studied abroad, so I haven't seen him before. And don't ask me why I didn't ask Sunggyu about things. You knew that he hated me even though we're in a relationship."

 

 

They arrived at school fifteen minutes before the first bell rang. Luckily, his bratty chums haven't noticed the hickey peeking outside his uniform. Well, they weren't really observant at all. He would bet his car, they would only notice it on lunchbreak.

 

Their classes started without him looking for his husband like he used to for the past 2 months. And his morning flowed smoothly. Except for his three quizzes, everything was working according to his plan.

 

 

At the locker room, he met Sunggyu and for some reasons, they happened to be alone.

 

"Baby."

 

"Not here. Our voices would echo down the hallway." They both went to an empty room and hide.

 

It wasn't that he was chickening out but he suddenly remembered Zico. That friend of his would surely kill him. He should've brought his cousin, Kyung, to calm him down.

 

Zico has a boyfriend and it was his cousin. They had been together since middle school; even before Zico left for Shanghai. Kyung didn't want Zico to be near Myungsoo, Hoya and Sungyeol in any way. Moreover, he also didn't want him near Zico because his stupid cousin had the most ridiculous reason. Kyung was jealous of him because of his closeness with Zico. And Zico being head over heels in love with his cousin had no choice but to comply with everything his cousin wanted.

 

"Baby, make sure Zico doesn't strangle me. He threatened not to play with you anymore. What did you do to him that he's loyal to you now?" He pouted and sulk.

 

Sunggyu chuckled softly at him. "Don't worry about him."

 

As their marriage wasn't common knowledge, even his cousin hadn't heard about it. That was why neither of them could tell Zico the truth.

 

"Ok. But, can we stay here a little bit longer?" He back-hugged his husband and rested his chin on his shoulder. "I'm going to miss being together with you here at school."

 

"Me too. But we couldn't stay here long. Our schoolmates might see us." Sunggyu turned to him and gave him a kiss. "We have all the time in the world after graduation, ok? We just have to wait for 4 months."

 

"I know baby."

 

They shared a few more kisses befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter