Happiness

Trick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Ok, so my time of days are messed up. It's basically Saturday here in US and I think most of you my readers are from Southeast Asia. It's Sunday there. So sorry for not posting this on Saturday of your time. :((  Anyway, here is Chapter 11. 

 

Two weeks passed and the revised mandate of the disciplinary committee was already forgotten. The majority of the students avoided trouble, and the delinquents did their best to behave well. Student council was still on edge, especially when the paddles from the DC committee were brought to their office. The sight of the paddles scared everyone and no one wanted to experience the hell it would bring to their lives.

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun and Sunggyu had one and a half months remaining to end their play. Since Woohyun's friends were asking a lot of why questions, he had to be cautious. Woohyun tried his best at evading everything.

 

"Woohyun, why are you and Sunggyu still at the flirting stage? The between the two of you never mellowed down. Was it hard to get on his pants? Where is the Nam Woohyun we know?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"You were pertaining about the same Kim Sunggyu that I know, right? The stone-hearted student council president who hated us to his bones. Do you think I could touch him that way? I haven't even been able to hold the tips of his fingers, let alone have with him."

 

Because Sungyeol was being a scheming , he had the stupidest idea of all.

 

"Hyun, you have to sleep with him before you dump him. What's the use of dating him if you won't leave him weeping like your old flings?"

 

"Yah! Sleeping with him isn't included in the bet. Stop adding anything to it. It's cheating."

 

No matter how much he wanted to sleep with his husband, it would only happen in the next 2 years for him. His ual frustrations might be off the charts and the between them were intense, but he respected Zi and what their parents wanted.

 

"Ok fine. You're just scared of Sunggyu." said Sungyeol. Woohyun breathed challenge and his friends knew that. They were provoking him. Could he and Zi pull it off?

 

"I'll think about it." Woohyun, you're crazy. Zi would definitely shave all your body hair.

 

*****

 

Later that day, in Japanese class, while waiting for their teacher, Sunggyu was playing with his phone when he received a message from Woohyun.

 

 

From: 树

We have to talk later baby. My friends were crazy. See you in a few. I love you.

 

 

Sunggyu's forehead crinkled. If it involved his husband's friends, it probably wouldn't be good. And his husband would unquestionably be wrapped up in whatever they were planning. He had to teach his moron of a husband how to reject people.

 

When Woohyun stepped inside the room, Sunggyu glanced at him with a quizzical look. And the moment he sat beside him, he looked at him and mouthed ‘later’.

 

The teacher came in after a few moments, and he was unable to ask any more questions.

 

 

Following dinner, they lay on the airbed in their entertainment area. They would be sleeping outside so they could have a long cuddle time.

 

"What are we going to talk about baby?" He was lying on his stomach with his head propped on his right hand and the other was playing with Woohyun's hair. The other was lying on his back and playing on his phone.

 

"Baby, they want me to sleep with you before I dump you next month."

 

"Oh my God! Are your friends really that stupid? You agreed with that stupid idea? I will kill you Nam Woohyun if you go along with them. I swear! I will shave your hair if you say yes."

 

"Calm down baby. I haven't said anything about agreeing with them. I told them I'd think about it."

 

"You're the worst baby. You should've said no." His husband was a complete idiot.

 

Woohyun tried explaining and he thought maybe he'd have to teach him some lessons about not taking on any challenges or dares.

 

"I'm going to tie the four of you into knots. All of you are morons. No wonder you're friends with them."

 

Sunggyu saw Woohyun set aside his phone to lie on his side and face him.

 

"You know I wouldn't do anything without your consent, right?" He felt Woohyun's fingers on his bangs, brushing them gently. "And as much as I'm scared of you, I'm more terrified of my mother. I don't want her serving me another divorce paper."

 

He chortled. "I know baby. I'm scared of your mother too. She's one hell of a lawyer. So, stop dreaming that we'll sleep together. You still have two years to wait."

 

Woohyun groaned. Giggling at him, he leaned on his ears and whispered, "When you reach 20, we're going to travel and let's do something about your problem down there. For now, use your hands."

 

"You really are a tease baby. I don't know what it is about you that makes me want to jump you every time you glare, smirk and talk to me with that low voice. I swear my self-control is barely holding on."

 

He laughed out loud in disbelief. "Stop thinking with your baby. You were thinking too much using it."

 

Sunggyu didn't know when they started to be comfortable talking about or anything related to it but they were both being mature on that topic. It often crossed his mind whether all married couples were like them, who had no problem talking about intimacy and always flirted with each other without ending up in bed.

 

And talking about intimacy, he also had his fair share of ual frustrations. However, he had more self-control than Woohyun. It would be a lie if he says that their flirting and teasing never affected him. Of course, it did. But if he would let himself be like his husband whose self-control was as short as a toothpick, then both of them would be asking for death from their parents. Their parents weren’t a bunch of prudes but having a lawyer in the family who knew the law, all they could do was to follow.

 

The rebellious days of Woohyun already brought his parents to the edge before to the point that they cut all his husband’s allowances and confiscated his motorcycle during middle school. It was him who talked to Woohyun’s parents via video call that time to just let their son do what he wanted and that he would try his best to bring back the Woohyun they knew when he comes back. And he did. He successfully did, although it also took him a hard time.

 

Woohyun’s voice roused him up from his reverie.

 

"How can I not baby? You're so damn hot and y when you're doing those." Woohyun rubbed his nose on his neck and peppered light kisses.

 

"Just admit that you're a baby."

 

His husband lay down on his back again and he nestled close to him. "I am. Only for you."

 

"Better be only for me or else I'll cut your and feed it to my dogs."

 

"Let's use it first before you do that."

 

Sunggyu mumbled sleepily. "In two years. Let's sleep now baby. I'm sleepy already. Goodnight. I love you." He kissed Woohyun goodnight and started to snooze.

 

"I love you too baby."

 

 

The day had come that one student would be sent to a hell of a punishment. Students were curious to know who and what the student in question had done.

 

The student council were having a meeting and looking dreadful. No one could even touch the paddle. However, time was running out. They had to do it because the afternoon bell would ring soon.

 

"I have a plan. No words will leave this room, okay?" The other officers looked curious about the president's plan.

 

Sunggyu's words were attentively listened to. And after a few minutes of huddle, all of the student council officers left their office with two paddles, one with Sunggyu and one with Dongwoo. While Zico and Sungjong get Pyo Jihoon, the very first victim of the revamped punishment system.

 

During the second period, Jihoon cut class and was caught by his homeroom teacher, who had just stepped out of campus to buy some school supplies for the teachers. He instantaneously escorted Jihoon to the council’s office, where Dongwoo was currently manning.

 

 

Officers entered the indoor court, where no one was using it at the time. Surprisingly, the place had just been cleaned by the janitors.

 

"Hyung, are you sure the plan would work?" asked Minhyuk who had been anxious since morning.

 

Sunggyu smiled at him. It would. Just guard the door properly later." Sunggyu was also uncertain but had to mollify his co-officers.

 

While waiting, he received a worried call from his husband who was hiding in the rooftop in order to call him.

 

"I'm fine. Will tell you later, okay? Had to hang-up now."

 

He ended the call when he saw Zico and Sungjong with Jihoon. The student got scared upon seeing the paddles. Jihoon could have avoided the punishment if only he had a valid reason for leaving the school grounds mid-class. But he ran away because he was bored and entirely forgot the updated punishment system.

 

"Jihoon, it's time."

 

Jihoon's hesitant movements were evident. "Can you spare me please? I will not do it again." He begged.

 

Everyone puffed some air and looked at Jihoon with pity.

 

"You know this is inevitable. So, come here and we will discuss how this would play out." Zico pushed the grade 11 student towards Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Hayoung.

 

 

Meanwhile, all the students remained outside the closed indoor court, maintaining a safe distance. They were trying to wait for the door to open so they could stick their noses in what happened.

 

Sungyeol who was also amongst the crowd suddenly walked in front of the front door to listen to everything. But since the door was made of very thick wood, only muffled sounds could be heard from inside.

 

After a long silence, shouts could be heard. It was definitely a scream of pain that caused the blood on Sungyeol's face to drain. He immediately ran back to his friends.

 

"Holy! The student council and DC weren't kidding. I heard the student shouting in pain." Sungyeol shared with his friends.

 

The other students who heard Sungyeol got nervous and scared more. Several of them expressed that they would rather clean the whole school than be beaten with paddles.

 

 

At one corner, Woohyun was silent. He knew what his husband was suffering through inside. Sunggyu's wretched face flashed in his mind.

 

Throughout Woohyun's mind, a constant stream of profanities was being thrown at the DC. In the indoor court, the student council officers were administering the inhumane punishment, while the committee sat prettily in their office, showing no remorse for anyone. It was sickening. The DC was disgustingly cruel. No matter how kind they were sometimes, he was still repulsed by them.

 

Ten minutes before the bell rang, the indoor court's door opened. The officers stepped out, all expressionless. Jihoon who was at the back was leaning to Minhyuk in order to walk properly.

 

The watchers dispersed upon seeing the SC officers. After seeing Jihoon, who could barely walk, they were filled with fright.

 

Woohyun ran to Sunggyu and asked if he was ok and if everyone was fine. Still, he felt a sense of guilt.

 

"We're fine Woohyun. Just go to your class." He watched all the officers enter their office before pulling Sunggyu away from anyone's line of sight.

 

"Baby, are you sure you're alright?" His husband smiled wryly and nodded. "Tell me everything later, ok?"

 

Woohyun would love to give his husband a forehead kiss but he couldn't. Thus, he settled on squeezing his hand. He ran to his classroom afterwards when he saw that one of the teachers was about to ring the school bell.

 

*****

 

At the soccer field while Woohyun was leading the drills for the new members of the team, his thoughts were flying towards Sunggyu. He wanted to find out if he was really fine. It was frustratingly annoying not being there for him at times when he needed him the most.

 

 

The training lasted for three hours and Woohyun bolted towards the parking lot after they ended. He wanted to rush home right away to give his husband a tight embrace.

 

When he arrived, he found him outside by the pool looking blank.

 

"Baby?" His husband got off the lounge chair and hugged him. "Are you ok baby?"

 

"Hmm. Just mentally drained." Woohyun swayed their bodies to ward off the coldness that was sending them shivers. "I think you need a bath, baby. You smell."

 

"I know but I want to give you a hug and a kiss first." He kissed Sunggyu's forehead which elicited a smile from the other.

 

"Thank you. Let's go inside. Take a bath now before mom calls us for dinner."

 

 

The two of them were lying down in the living room after dinner. "What happened earlier baby?"

 

"Don't worry about it too much. We're all fine."

 

There were many secrets in the student council, and Sunggyu never once told him any of them. He was intrigued, but asking more would only irritate his husband.

 

"Ok. Tell me if you need help about it. You might treat me like a stranger than a boyfriend at school, but you could always ask for my help."

 

"I know. Do you want me to treat you better?"

 

"Hmm? Nope! It's much better to keep it that way baby. Dumping you would be much e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter