Chapter 9: Plan It Out

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The castle was silent excluding the sound of shoes walking towards the meeting room. The two guards who were standing besides the door on each sides opened it, letting the queen and king in. Everyone in the meeting room went silent as they saw the royals coming in.

"I'm glad that you all could make it here," King Jin said after taking a seat with his wife.

King John nodded and spoke, "It's the least that we could do for all of our kingdom." King Jin nodded, "I know. And I'm expecting from you all," King Jin said as all of the kings and queens nodded, whispering and mumbling to one another. "Shall we get the meeting started?" King Jin asked.

-

"We'll prepare weapons then from out blacksmiths, but since there will be loads of guard, we'll need to take your guys blacksmiths," Queen Katrina said. King Jin nodded, "For the sake of saving our son, our next king, we'll hand you over our blacksmiths until the end of the war," He said as Queen Katrina and her husband nodded. "Anything else?" King Jin asked, looking around the meeting room and seeing nobody raising their hands.

King Jin smirked, "Alrighty then!" He yelled out, "Let's get this party started."

-

The clancking sounds of metals getting beaten, making swords, arrows and many more weapons to fight.

All of the blacksmiths were yelling and working, helping each other out and checking weights on the weapons. King Jin and Queen Jennifer walked around the Golden K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter