Chapter 11: Because Of Royals

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Calm down.." Isabella whispered at the younger one softly, trying not to scare her away.

Diana was breathing heavily, "Felix..." She whispered, "Felix..." Her voice cracked, she started to cry again. Isabella sighed, hugging her. Hyunjin was sitting still, tied up as he looked at the scene in front of him, "Rebels...has feelings too? They could...cry too?" Hyunjin thought, he looked away, "Tsk...as if."

Hyunjin mumbled something under his breath, which caught Diana's attention.

"What...did you say?" She questioned, Hyunjin looked at her and rolled his eyes, "I said that you're so dramatic! It's just a person," Hyunjin said, Diana clenched her fists, "Yeah! He's MY brother! MY twin brother! He's the only family I have and you ing have the audacity to say that he's just a person!?" Diana yelled, her blood boiling. Hyunjin chuckled in disbelief, "Actually! He's not human! YOU ALL AREN'T HUMANS! You all are just piece of s who doesn't have a ing life to mind your own businesses!!" He yelled back.

Diana stood up, having enough of his , but Isabella held on to her.

"Diana-" Isabella called her name but was cut off.

"SEE!? This is why nobody likes royals like you! You guys aren't fair! The only reason why US rebels are living like this is because of royals! Because of you guys, we don't have freedom! Because of you guys, we can't see the other side of the world! Because of you guys, we don't have parents! Because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter