Chapter 17: A Message From The Royals

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Diana," Marciel spoke, "Yes boss?" Diana responded as she sat in front of Marciel in his office. He sighed and leaned forward with his hands together, "I see that you're getting close to the prince," He said, Diana looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" She asked, "Well..nevermind, that is not what you're here for."

Marciel opened a drawer from his side and pulled out a envelope before setting it down in front of Diana.

"What's this?" Diana questioned as she picked up the envelope and looked at it, "It's a message from the royals," Marciel responded, Diana's eyebrows furrowed, "Why would they send a message to us?" She asked, Marciel sighed and just said, "Just open and read it." Diana gulped and nodded as she opened the envelope, taking out the paper, unfolding it and started to read it.

"Hello, this is a message from the Hwang Royalty, we're sending you a message to bring back out prince, Hwang Hyunjin. If you don't do as we want, just prepare for war. Even though we had already attacked once, we'll do it again if you don't bring back our prince. We're warning you and asking you politely to bring back out prince! This is a message from his parent, King and Queen Hwang. We're hoping to recieve a message back from you, Geon Marciel."
From,
King and Queen Hwang

Diana 'tsked.' "Are you ing serious? 'Politely!?' They're threatening to make war if we don't bring back that !" Diana blew up, Marciel sighed, "Calm down Diana. I'm already setting up a plan and writing them a letter back. I'm hoping on making 'peace' with them once we get to the palace after I send them my letter," Marciel said in a professional voice.

Diana sighed, "Alright master, please tell me what's the plan once you'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter