Chapter 2: Attacking For Kidnapping

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Screams, tears and wails of children and adults and royals being heard.

The kingdom was in trouble, mostly...Hyunjin was in trouble.
Gas smoke bombs were thrown everywhere, children started to cough as if was getting kinda hard to breath.

Hyunjin panicked, he didn't expect for this to happen. Just then, he felt someone's hand grabbing his. "Come with me prince," A female voice said. Hyunjin was confused hearing a female voice in a guard suit, but he knows that females could be guards and soldiers too so, he trusted her and went with her.

They ran through the hallways, "In here!" She yelled out.
She pulled Hyunjin inside of the room, they both panted, "W-What about my parents?" He asked, "It's okay..." She told him, "The other guards already got them," She told him. He gulped and nodded, worried for his parents and the people, including the childrens, "What about-" He got cut off as gas were slowly coming into the room, ".." She whispered. Taking the prince's hand, they ran out of the room.

Running and running until they stopped outside of the castle.

Hyunjin panted, standing behind the female guard.
He looked at her, panting heavily since he didn't get that much break from the running earlier.

"W-What's your name, guard?" He asked.

But...instead of introducing herself, she chuckled, "Guard?" She questioned, taking off the guard helment, her hair falling out of the helment as she turned towards him, "I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter