Chapter 12: Promise

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryujin grunted.

Some were back in the village the next day, all of their houses were ruined. "What happened here?" A familiar deep voice was heard, "Boss," Ryujin ran up to him, "Ryujin. What happened while I was gone?" He questioned, Ryujin gulped before explaining, "The royals came and attacked us." Merciel's eyes widened, "WHAT!?" He yelled, making Ryujin flinch. He sighed, "We're gonna have to rebuild our houses..." He said.

Merciel looked up and looked around, "Where are the others?" He questioned her.

"They're back at the mansion with injured rebels, it was a good thing that the royals weren't near the mansion but...." Ryujin trailed her voice, making Merciel confused, "But what?" He asked, Ryujin gulped again, "Felix...was injured by Hyunjin," Ryujin continued. Merciel growled angerily, "That damn prince..." He mumbled.

"We'll move everyone into the mansion, we have enough rooms in the mansion for each rebels, right?" He asked, Ryujin nodded, "But there are only 10 more rooms, so they'll have to share rooms," Ryujin responded. Merciel sighed and nodded, "Me and my guards will try to find another way to rebuild their homes so that they could live there again, even if it's different than before," Merciel explained and Ryujin nodded.

-

*knock knock*

"I'm coming in," Merciel said.

He opened the door to see Diana sitting besides Felix's bed, looking at him with sad eyes. He sighed and walked over to the youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter