Chapter 15: Don't You Dare Harm My Sister

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oi.."

A whisper calling for Hyunjin in his sleep, he grumbled and mumbled in his sleep, tossing and turing around. "Oi! Wake up!" A hard kick was given to Hyunjin. "Ow! What the f- AHH-" Hyunjin screamed but he was cut off with a hand covering his mouth, "Shut the up will you?" A deep voice told. "Hm? Oh...it's just you," Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "Yeah..it's me so what?" Felix said. Hyunjin sighed and looked at him, "What the do you want and why are you in my room this late at night? Shouldn't you be sleeping and getting some rest to be healed?" Hyunjin questioned.

Felix chuckled, "Nice to hear that a stupid prince is concerned about me and my health, but I'm fine...I'm only here to have a small talk with you," He stepped back and put his hands into his jacket pockets. Hyunjin sighed, "What is it?" He questioned, Felix smiled satisfied. "I know that Diana...my twin has to watch over you until our place is set," Felix started. Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "Just get to the point!"

He 'tsked', "You're really an impatient prince aren't ya?" Felix said with a chuckled, "Well...since you want to ing know so bad...I'm only saying this once but.." Felix trailed off, looking away before looking back at him. And as he did, the moonlight reflected on Felix's bright pale skin, his freckles showing off more in the moonlight as his eyes shone with light a bit.

"If you dare hurt or touch my sister you're ing dead," Felix said, Hyunjin rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter