Chapter 4: War or Trade

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryujin groaned.

"Why does boss always want to talk to Diana eonnie whenever we finish a mission!?" She whined, Isabella who was sitting on her chair by her desk looked back at the younger, "Yah. It might be something between the two. Plus, ever since she became boss's favorite rebel it has always been like that since," Isabella told the younger. Ryujin pouted and whined.

"Isabella might be right but...I don't know, I don't really like boss even though I'm his second favorite," Minho, who closed the big red curtains said.
Ryujin rolled around, "But what if it's something else? Why does it always have to be eonnie?" Ryujin asked, "We don't know any answer to your questins Ryujin ah, just because you're the youngest in our group doesn't mean that we could answer any of them," Felix spoke up, he just finished taking a shower.

She sighed.

Just then, their dorm door opened. "Eonnie!" Ryujin yelled out, "Hey," Diana said. "What did you and boss talk about this time?" Isabella questioned, "Just..eh, something only me and him have to keep between again," Diana responded. Ryujin groaned, "Go and get ready for bed Ryujin!" Minho scolded the younger. Ryujin puff out a sigh, grabbing her clothes and towel before walking towards the bathroom that Felix had walked out of earlier.

-

"Where's my son!?" Queen Jeniffer yelled, that was Hyunjin's mom, asking the guards.
A guard sighed, "We searched everywhere...but we couldn't find him,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter