Chapter 6: Hurt and Anger

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Punch...kick...slice...grunting...puffing...panting...heavy...

Felix panted heavily from training. "Geez, training is so hard," Felix groaned, Ryujin who was punching a punching bag nodded, swinging her fists at the punching bag. "It's!- really hard but!-" Ryujin punched the bag one last time hardly, she panted, "It's what we gotta do bro-" She looked at him, "-it's part of our job anyways," Ryujin said, shrugging. Felix nodded and hummed.

"Ryujin's right," Minho said, sighing, loads of sweat on him from training too hard, he wasn't wearing a shirt on excluding for boxers and pants.

Isabella, who doesn't usually train that much came in with some snacks, "Here are the snacks that you all ordered me to buy for y'all," She said, coming in with a bag in her hand. Ryujin squealed, "Yay! Snacks and food~" Ryujin sang-a-song as she skipped her way towards the older. Isabella chuckled at the younger before she looked around, she then noticed that one was missing...

"Where's Diana?" Isabella questioned, looking at Felix.

But, he shrugged, "I dunno?"

Isabella sighed, but...speaking of the devil, Diana same right behind her.

"Oh, you're back?" Diana spoke up, making Isabella look back at her, "Yeah...where were you?" She questioned the younger, "Boss called for me, he needed me for something," Diana responded. "Agian?" Minho asked and Diana hummed, nodding. Minho rolled his eyes, "When are you gonna stop being his pet?" Minho questined, annoyed. Diana looked at him confused, "What do you mean?" She asked.

"Like you know!? Doing whatever he wants you to do, always doing his tasks and ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter