Chapter 7: Show Off

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Diana questioned coldly.

Hyunjin flinched, not expecting the sudden cold tone in her voice. "Just wanted to walk around but came here after walking," Hyunjin responded, walking in. Diana rolled her eyes, looking back at the dummy. She swung her favorite katana at the dummy. "Nice katana," Hyunjin complemented, Diana just hummed in response.

Hyunjin gulped, picking up a bow and arrow.

"How do you use these?" He questioned, "Learn yourself, so off while I'm trying to train alone," Diana responded.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "Cold much..." He mumbled under his breath. He put the arrow on the bow and tried to target the target in front of him, he closed on eyes and shot, but...only to his dismay, it missed...0 points. In the corner of his eyes, he could see Diana looking at him. He cleared his throat. Taking another arrow and shot it again but only hit the white part of the target.

Diana snorted.

"S-Shut up," Hyunjin stuttered and tried to shoot again but continued to hit the white part.

But then, Hyunjin felt another presence besides him. He looked at the person besides him, to see Diana holding another pair of bow and arrows, "Watch and learn..." Diana said, before looking at him, "...kid." And then she shot the arrow in the middle of the target without even having to look at the target. Hyunjin's jaw fell open. "Hm," Diana hummed. "H-How-" Hyunjin looked at her and the target, back and for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter