Chapter 10: Deja Vu

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Diana's eyes lit up from the fire in front of her.

Her friends and brother fighting for the sake of their and other rebellion's lives. Everything seemed to be in slow motion, 'cause she saw Hyunjin...holding a sword, ready to swing it at any second now, she looked at his target, her eyes widened....

"No..." She whispered...

 

"NO!" Diana yelled, sitting up from her bed, panting heavily.

She looked around and saw the other four looking at her, "You okay eonnie?" Ryujin asked the older, she looked at her, gulping and nodded. She got out of her bed and walked towards the bathroom, "Are you gonna go somewhere?" Isabella questioned the younger, "Yeah..." Diana mumbled, getting inside of the bathroom and did her morning routine quickly. "Hm? But boss didn't-" ... "I'm gonna get some fresh air," Diana cut Lee know off as she walked out of the bathroom, wearing different clothings before she grabbed her socks, putting them on and then put on her shoes.

"Not gonna eat breakfast?" Felix asked his twin, "No.." Diana responded, "Diana-" But before Felix could speak more, Diana was alreayd out the door. Felix sighed, Ryujin pat the older's back, "It's okay oppa," Ryujin said. Felix smiled as the younger tried to make him feel much more better than before.

-

Diana sighed, she walked around the woods where the rebellion village were. She walked around with her hands in the pockets of her coat, she had her hair in a little pony tail, she wore black pants with a white shirt with a black coat over. She didn't try much in her outfit, she was just gonna take a walk anyways, but to other rebellions eyes, she looked so fashionable.

"Diana!" A kid ran up to her with a black rose, "Ah hello there," Diana greeted the short kid, the little girl smiled, "Me and my eonnie picked this up for you this morning, I hope you accept it," She said, pushing the roses towards her. Diana smiled, "Thank you, of course I'll accept it." She gentley took the black roses from the little girl, she blushed, "U-Uhm! It's supposed to be a thank you gift for always keeping us safe and taking care of us! Oh and, there are 5 roses there! See?" The little girl counted the five roses in Diana's hands.

Diana smiled at her little girl, "Thank you. I'll keep them in my vase once I get back home, we'll always protect our own kind," Diana said. The little girl smiled and nodded, "Emily!" She looked to her right, "Oh. My eomma is calling for me," The little girl said then waved at her, "Bye bye!" She said before running away. Diana smiled and got up, "Cute," She whispered, looking at the little girl before walking away.

 

"What are you doing here?" Diana questioned.

Hyunjin hummed in question as he looked up to see her standing over him. "Oh, hey, just wanted some fresh air," Hyunjin said, Diana rolled her eyes, "You got fresh air yesterday, plus there's a window in your room," Diana told him, standing besides him while he was in a squatting position. Hyunjin hummed, "Yeah but I can't open the window," ... "Why?" ... "Because it's stuck," Hyunjin explained.

Diana hummed.

"You know, we've been getting close," Hyunjin said, "It's only been 2 days since you came here, I'm not gonna get close to a royal," Diana said before remembering Merciel's words, she looked away, gulping. Hyunjin hummed, "Right...you're gonna jinx that," Hyunjin said, making Diana roll her eyes.

The two stood their in silence after that, watching the scenerio in front of them.

The river was filled with fishes, the trees were spread out beautifully, there were some flowers too, but they belonged to the royals. Both royals and rebels have their own flowers, the royals have color and beautiful different kinds of flowers while the rebels only have black roses. It wasn't like Diana cared, she liked the color black, but she just wished to see different colors.

"Hyunjin," Diana called his name, making him hum in response. "Why," She mumbled out, making Hyunjin look up at her in confusion, "Why what?" He questioned, Diana looked at him in the eyes before looking back a the river, "Why did your parents do that?" Diana questioned, "Do what?" Hyunjin questioned back, finally standing up. Diana gulped looking away, "Why did they kill our parents?"

Hyunjin looked at her, reprocessing her words before he clenched his hands into a fist and looked at her with disbelif. "What the do you mean!? My parents wouldn't do such things!" Hyunjin yelled, Diana looked at her with a glare, "Oh yeah!? Then how come boss told me and Felix that your parents killed ours when we were 10!?" She yelled, Hyunjin glared at her, "Because your so-called boss is making up some ty stories!" He yelled back.

Diana clenched her hands.

"YOU ING ! HE'LL NEVER LIE TO US!" Diana yelled, Hyunjin flinched at her sudden strong outburst. Diana panted, "Don't you understand how lonely me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter