Chapter 8: Watch Out

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Diana and Hyunjin were both shooting arrows towards the target, someone came in.

"Diana!"

She turned back from hearing her name being called out by Minho, "Yes?" Diana responded, making Hyunjin stop shooting and looked back. Minho stood there, looking at Hyunjin and Diana before shaking his head and continued, "Boss needs you." Diana nodded, "Alright, I'll be there in 5 minutes," Diana said, Minho nodded with a hum before walking away. Hyunjin looked at her, "Well...it was fun shooting bows and arrows with you," Hyunjin said, smiling.

Diana, who was putting the bows and arrows away looked back at him, humming and nodding with a small smile, "Yeah."

"Diana," The guard called out, Diana nodded before walking towards the door. "I'm on my way now, take him back to his room, don't want him roaming around too much," Diana said, the guard nodded before Diana could walk out. "Hyunjin," The guard spoke, Hyunjin nodded, putting the bows and arrows away before walking with the guard back to his room.

-

*knock knock*

"Come in."

Diana opened the door slowly as it made an annoying creaking sound. "You wanted me, boss?" Diana spoke.
Merciel turned his chair towards her, "Yes," He responded as Diana closed the door after walking in and taking a seat in front of him as she always had done.

"What did you need?" Diana asked.

"I see that you were having some fun with the prince," Merciel said, sharpening hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter