Chapter 5: Child Little Child

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door creaked open...

Hyunjin looked through the creak, peeping through the door.
Nobody was out, the hallways were silent and dark. Hyunjin sighed, closing the door quietly before turning around. And as he did that...

"What do you think you're doing?"

A female voice startled him.

"ACK!- What the- oh.." Hyunjin looked at her. Diana smirked, "Trying to escape, huh?" Diana questioned, getting off of the window. Hyunjin just stayed silent, "Ya'know...even if you try to escape-" Diana walked Hyunjin, circling him like a shark until she pointed at him, "-you can't run away from us," Diana said, walking towards him. "Because...we rebels are more powerful than your stupid kingdom...than you think," Diana said, tilting her head.

Hyunjin scoffed, looking away.

"As if, there's no way that you rebels with no power are the powerful," Hyunjin said.

"Hm? Are you sure? 'Cause I don't think so," Diana argued.

She then pushed Hyunjin down on the chair that was in his room, she then put her right feet in between his thighs harshly, startling him.
Diana leaned in, her lips near his ear, "You know...I've always hated royals ever since your father and his mens killed me and my twins' parents," Diana whispered in his ears. "I would never...EVER forgive of what they did."

"My father wouldn't do such things!" Hyunjin yelled.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Diana said, putting her index finger on his lip, "...no yelling."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter