Chapter 14: First Day With You

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Diana groaned, feeling a soft pillow hitting her.

"Wake up," She heard a familiar voice, she hummed in confusion, tiredly. "Wha- AH! B-B-B-Boss!?" She yelled out, he smiled at her, "Wake up now little rebel. You got work to do," Merciel told her, Diana opened her eyes and looked around, sighing, "Okay...I'll get ready," She said tiredly as she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready for her tasks.

-

"What work did you want me to do, boss?" Diana questioned once they got inside of his office.

Merciel chuckled lightly, "You forgot already?" He questioned her while chuckling, it made Diana confused. "What...did I forget?" She questioned to herself, cocking her head towards the side. Merciel looked at her and told her her job which made Diana's eyes widen just like yesterday, "You're gonna be looking over Hyunjin until the village is done being built and is safe."

"WHAT!?"

Merciel sighed, "Now, now Diana. You don't want to make me disappointed from talking back, do you?"
Diana gulped. She has never made Merciel disappointed of her before, and she feared that, she was always the favorite and she loved it. She loved knowing that she's the favorite rebellion, although she has to do so many tasks and works for him, she didn't want to complain and move down from 1st place.

Diana nodded with a sigh, "I'll do it..."

Merciel smiled, "That's my girl."

-

"Yah, wake up," Diana told the prince coldly as she threw a pillow at him.

Hyunjin groaned and murmured in his sleep making her sigh, "I swear to ing god..." Diana mumbled through gritted teeth. ''YAH!" She yelled loudly, startling Hyunjin as he woke up from the loud voice, "Wake up!" She yelled, but a bit more calmer tha before since he was already awake. He groaned and looked up to see her, "What are you doing here?" He questioned, "'Cause dingbat. Boss made me watch over you until the village is done being built and safe," She explained.

He rolled his eyes as he closed them and sighed.

"Why does it have to be you? Why can't it be someone else?" Hyunjin questioned, not wanting to look at her once more, but he looked at her when Diana grabbed him by the collar. "Look here sir. I'm only doing this because it's for the sake of our village and place to be safe, got that? And it's not like I wanted to do this bull ever, but I have to so that I won't disappoint boss."

Hyunjin sighed, yawning and rolled his eyes, "What a pet."

"What?" She said angerily through gritted teeth.

"I said..." Hyunjin said, taking her hand off from his collar and leaned his mouth besides her ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter