Chapter 16: Rock Paper Sci- Push!

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ack!" Hyunjin groaned as he was kicked with a hit on his lower back from Diana. She was walking behind him while nimbling on a piece of wooden popsicle stick, "Walk faster ding bat," Diana said through gritted teeth. Hyunjin sighed, turning away as he rolled his eyes, "Fine geez..." Hyunjin said and started walking faster but he was then pulled back by his collar, almost choking him.

"Ah! Oi! What was that for!?" Hyunjin yelled as both of them stopped on their tracks. "I never said to run away from me," Diana said, "I wasn't! You told me to walk faster so I did!" Hyunjin argued, "Really?" She titled her head, "I did?" She asked. Hyunjin groaned out loud. "Hurry, hurry!" Diana yelled, walking away as she motioned him to follow her with her hand. Hyunjin sighed and ran after her before walking behind her slowly.

-

Diana threw her popsicle stick over Hyunjin's head making him duck. "Atleast throw it somewhere else instead after me," Hyunjin told, Diana rolled her eyes before looking down at the water, she smirked. "Oi," She called out, looking back at him, Hyunjin hummed annoyed as he looked up at her. She pointed at the water, "RPS and the loser gets pushed into the water," Diana said.

"EH!?" Hyunjin yelled, "What!? Why!?" Hyunjin questioned, "What you want me to push you right now?" She questioned. Hyunjin gulped and shook his head, Diana smirked and then hummed. "Come on~" Diana pulled her right hand out of her jacket pocket, Hyunjin grumbled and pulled his hand out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter