Chapter 3: Welcome Rebel Back

Rebellions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They're back!" A rebel yelled out, other rebels came out of their houses and treehouses. "Welcome back!" A rebel greeted, Ryujin smiled at them all, "How was your trip to the castle?" Another one asked, "It was good," Isabella responded. The rebel smiled.

Where the rebels lived, they lived far from the kingdom and village. They didn't want to hear those festivals that they would always have each months at the village, they lived somewhere in the unknown in the dark deep woods. And yes, they took their own horses, actually...they stole the horses from the village 2 years ago.
Meanwhile, Hyunjin was slowly waking up, the cloth was still around his nose and mouth though. He was in a carriage. His wrists and ankles were tied together with thick ropes. There sitting in the carriage with him was Felix, greeting the other rebels.

Hyunjin's vision was still a bit blurry although he could still see a bit clearly.

They got closer and closer to a house that was bigger than the other houses.

"Hyung," Felix called for the older. Minho, who was on the horse that was carrying the carriage looked back at the younger, humming in response. "He's awake," Felix said, looking towards the prince. Minho sighed, "Put him back to sleep," Minho told. Felix nodded, taking the bottle that had sleeping gas and then...darkness was what he saw after that.

-

*knock knock*

"Come in," A deep male voice spoke out.

The door opened revealing the 5 rebellions. The man looked up and smiled, "Ahh...well if it isn't my favorite rebellions," He said. "We're back Merciel," Minho said. Merciel smiled and nodded, "Welcome back, how was it?" Merciel asked. "It was a long trip, but we managed to get to the kingdom in be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter