Chapter 21

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As tzuyu saw them leaving, her shoulders dropped. Gulping hard tzuyu went inside the mansion. No one was there. Everyone was busy with their love lives or works. Her phone tinged and saw her friends flexing their dates. She did a plan to take sana out but sana went out with her boyfriend. So what will she do now? Why is she feeling so sad now?
"Of course I am supposed to feel sad....I worked hard on that date. " Tzuyu said to herself in a lower voice. It was really low. She was really sad about it. Besides she even saw sana and mark kissing. Tzuyu just stared at the space for a while. 

But then shook her head. Tzuyu then went back to her room. 
"Tsk....I don't have all day to think about that women." Tzuyu said even though her mind was going back and forth to sana. She then shook her head again. 

"What should I do ? No one's home and.......wait .....no one's home...." Tzuyu then smirked to herself. "if no one's home than I can go alone outside......" Tzuyu said to herself.
"Now that I wasted a lot of time for that stupid date, It will go waste if I don't do it. Moreover who said that you need a partner for a date. You can date yourself too. I have seen news about it." Tzuyu continued. 

"I am sure I will find someone ier than my future ex-wife. " Tzuyu said smirking. She then got ready excitedly. 

She took her wallet. 
"It's time to have some fun ~~~" tzuyu said. 
'Buy how will I go?' tzuyu thought. Then tzuyu remembered something. She hurriedly ran to the basement. 
"There you are!!!" Tzuyu exclaimed seeing her cycle. She saw it the other day there. She took the bicycle and started for her journey to roam around. 

The cool air hit against her face. Her hair was blowing in the air. Smile all across the face and experiencing the beautiful weather. Sometimes small things actually can make you forget about a pain. 

Tzuyus stomach growled. She was hungry. She looked around and found a great restaurant. The restaurant was pretty big. 

Tzuyu peeked through the glasses trying to see inside. "Hmm that's a pretty good restaurant. " Tzuyu said to herself. She then looked around. Tzuyu squinted her eyes as she saw something familiar. It was sana and mark coming out of marks Bugatti. Tzuyu raised her eyebrows. She decided to follow them. She sneakily started to follow behind. They entered the restaurant and so did tzuyu. 

"The VIP area?" Asked the receptionist to mark.  Mark nodded. He was holding sana's hand. Tzuyu just heard what they were talking about and just stared emotionlessly at their hand. 

When the two started to go their seat tzuyu followed. Tzuyu then stood Infront of the receptionist with a smile. 
"Hey ....." Tzuyu said to the receptionist.  
"Hey ...." The receptionist said boringly while looking at her phone. 
"Uhm....." Tzuyu fake coughed. The receptionist looked up at tzuyu . Her eyes widen. She started to blush. She put some of her hair behind her ear. 

"Oh...h-h-hey..." Said the receptionist all shy. 
"I was here for to eat you know......but your beauty star-strucked me. " Tzuyu said flirting the receptionist. The receptionist blushed. 
"Can you pls guide me to my table?" Said tzuyu..
"S-sure.. ." Said the receptionist. 
"Oh I want a table in VIP area. " Said tzuyu. 
"Vip? But you have to make reservations for it. " Said the receptionist. Tzuyu then hold the receptionist hand and smiled. 
"Come on I know you can handle it. You are pretty and smart for sure. Right honey?" Said tzuyu. The receptionist was near to scream in happiness. But controlled herself. 

"Ok , b-but you have to share the table with a group.  " Said the receptionist. 
Tzuyu sighed. 
"It's fine. I will be ok. " Said tzuyu smiling. The receptionist then proceed to take tzuyu on her seat. Tzuyu reached at the VIP area and saw mark and sana right Infront of the table where she will be sitting. 

The table that she will be sitting already has 4 people in it. It looks like some kind of girls day out. 
"Excuse me , it looks like there's has been error going on our website. I am deeply sorry for this. Because of the error you have to share the table with this ma'am here. " Said the receptionist. 
"Hi girls." Said tzuyu and winked at them.  The girls started to squealing. 
"We will be happy to have her. " Said one of them blushing. They looked like they were in college. 
"Thank you very much ma'ams. " Said the receptionist and left. 
"Hi there , I am chou tzuyu. Do you mind if I sit here?" Said tzuyu. 
"Please take a seat here. Right between us. " Said one of them. Tzuyu smilingly sat with them. 
"So how are you girls doing?" Asked tzuyu. 
"Now that you are here we are d-doing p-pretty good. " Said one of them. 
"I didn't catch your names. " Said tzuyu. 
"My na-name is eunsoo. "Said one of them.  
"Hi I am min-hye. " Said another girl. 
Then another girl pushed her and said, "I am seungju, nice too m-meet you. " 

"I am hyunmin. " Said the other girl. Tzuyu happily shook head with them. 
"By the way you are so beautiful...." Said tzuyu. Hyunmin blushed and mumbled thank you. 
"W-what about me tzuyu ?" Asked seungju.
"yes gorgeous? You said something " Said tzuyu flirting. Seungju blushed. 
"Ne-nevermind. " Said seungju. 
"Min-hye you really are an eye catcher. I couldn't move my eyes from you. "said tzuyu. Min-hye blushed. 
"And eunsoo, damn....god has her own favorites , doesn't he? That's what I thought first looking at you. " Said tzuyu flirting. 
"You are all so pretty, arghh , I don't know who to choose. " Said tzuyu. 
"I-its fine. We understand... right girls?" Said the girl eunsoo. The other three nodded. 
"Why don't you keep you hand around our shoulder?" Asked min-hye. 
"It will be ok?" Asked tzuyu. The four nodded. Tzuyu then put her hand around their shoulder. Tzuyu continued to flirt with them. The girls giggled and blushed. 

Tzuyu then looked at her front and saw mark and sana. To get their attention tzuyu made a joke that made the four girls laugh hard.
"Tzuyu hahaha you are so funny!!!" 
"Yeah hahaha gosh tzuyu!!!" 

'tzuyu?' sana thought. She then looked back and saw tzuyu with four girls flirting and laughing. Sana frowned. 
'what is she doing here?' thought sana. Mark also saw tzuyu and gritted his teeth, "tsk....is she following us?" Mark thought. 

'why the heck is she flirting with them??????!!!!!!' sana thought. An unknown fiery feeling came in her heart. As if it was burning on its own flame. 

Sana and marks table suddenly fell silence. They could hear what tzuyu was talking with the girls. 
"You girls are really sweet and a whole package. Sigh, I wish I was single. " Said tzuyu acting sad. 
"You aren't?" Asked hyunmin. 
"Actually me and my wife are in a process of divorce. " Said tzuyu. The girls nodded. 
"You girls don't mind right?" Tzuyu asked in a concerning tone. 
"What? No way!! You are our darling after all. " Said min-hye. 
"You are such a sweetheart. If I was your wife I would never leave you. " Said eunsoo. 

"I know, you guys do look really loyal and y. " Said tzuyu. The girls blushed. Sana again looked back and saw tzuyu having the time of her life. Those girls were all over tzuyu.  Sana clenched her fist. 

She wasn't having any of this. Sana then stood up and went to their table. Tzuyu who was laughing looked at sana playfully. 
"Oh hey......soon to be future ex-wife...." Said tzuyu. This broke sana's heart. 
"C-can you pls lower your voice? I am on a date. " Said Sana. 
"You are on a date here? Oh...I didn't know that. I wouldn't have came here. What a waste...." Said tzuyu. 
Sana frowne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter