Chapter 15

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana groaned as she woke up from her sleep . She could feel a warm and comfortable embrace around her body. She found herself snuggling to the one she is sleeping with. Sana sniffed the smell of the body. It gave her a calmness in her mind. Slowly she opened her eyes and saw tzuyu still sleeping adorably. The morning sun was lighting the whole room and tzuyu's beauty was blooming in the morning. Sana deeply stared at Tzuyu's gorgeous face.

Sana could feel the peace. This tzuyu totally acts like a child and pulls many stunts. This tzuyu is A very good example of irresponsible and immaturity. But still, this tzuyu has heart even though it's like a kid, this tzuyu have feelings just like a normal human, this tzuyu is caring for her wife even though she isn't mature or responsible. This tzuyu pulled her closer but the other one pushed her.

Sana's hand slowly went to tzuyu's locks and tugged the hair under her ear. Very smoothly and carefully.  Her fingers went to the cheeks and caressed it. She looked at tzuyu with so much love and adore.

'you look so beautiful like that. These hair, this cheeks and finally these..........lips. '

Sana's fingers went to tzuyu's lips and touched it smooth. She was concentrate on Tzuyu's lips. Without knowing she was moving closer to the sleeping beauty beside her.

Suddenly tzuyu hold her hand with her closed eyes. "don't you think it's going too far?"  Tzuyu opened her eyes and saw sana really close to her. Sana's eyes widened a bit.

"Huh?" Sana said in confusion.
"That..... touching my face and then lips.....you know. " Said tzuyu.

"I-i just (gulp) th-there was something on y-your face...." Sana said. Which obviously was a lie. Tzuyu herself knew about it.
"Oh really?" Asked tzuyu raising her brows.
"Y-yeah, I mean why would I touch your face then . Hahahaha , you should stop daydreaming...." Sana said laughing nervously.

Tzuyu nodded but still not believe it. Sana who thought tzuyu believed her was about to get up. But then a hand pulled her hand. It was tzuyu of course.

In a blink of an eye tzuyu pulled her closer making her lay on top of her. Sana who was still with her widen eyes got another shock when tzuyu exchange their position pinning Sana on the bed under her. In a full confident mode tzuyu bravely stared at sana's eyes and face. Sana's breath hitched , her eyes were stuck on Tzuyu. Her heartbeat rising too much.

Tzuyu intentionally put her weight on sana's body so that she can't move. She had a small smile on her face.
"What? Mesmerized by my awesome face? " Said tzuyu.

Sana couldn't even speak. Her cheeks got red. This was probably the 2nd time she was under tzuyu. 'this is going too far ..... b-but s-she is so hot....' sana thought gulping.

"Oohh gulping? You find me hot , I see. " Tzuyu said smirking. Tzuyu put her hand on sanas cheeks and looking at sana lovingly while caressing it she said, "you know morning beauty is the true beauty. I found about it recently....."

Tzuyu paused for a moment.
"I found about it when I saw the recent post of ju jingyi.......she looked so beautiful on that Weibo post. " Said tzuyu smiling like an idiot. Sana frowned.
"Who?" Asked sana.

"Ju jingyi....you know the Chinese singer..." Tzuyu said still with the smiling. In a moment sana's mood flung upside down. She pushed tzuyu and sat on the bed with a pout.

Tzuyu who saw this secretly smiled sweetly behind sana. She then sat beside sana.
"Why did you pushed me?" Asked tzuyu.
"Cause I wanted to!!" Said sana still with the pouty lips. Tzuyu then went to sanas ears and whispered,
"Why?.....are you jealous??"

"N-no!! I am not !! I will never be!!" Said sana and left the room. Tzuyu just sat there and kept on smiling.

 

"Looks like she is falling......."

On the other hand sana was fuming in the living room.
'no way I am jealous.....I am just sad that....that she thinks others are beautiful more than me....' sana thought. Which was a total bull.

"Tsk....I am sure that girl isn't even that pretty....." Said sana to herself.
'but how does the girl actually looks?' sana thought curiously. Thinking about what kind of girls tzuyu is into. She bit her lips thinking. Then an idea came.
'how about I see for myself...' sana thought. She then went to her room and found no tzuyu there. Tzuyu was probably inside the washroom. As she could hear the water running in the washroom. Sana found the opportunity and took tzuyu's phone from the side table. Then ran away from the room.

But what she didn't know is that a pair of eyes was staring at her from the washroom with a curious eyes. Tzuyu smirked to herself. When sana left the room she opened the washroom door.

"Looks like she is pretty much mad..."

Sana who went back to living room opened tzuyu's phone. There was no password. She went to tzuyu's Weibo account, but.....as it was Weibo, it was all in Mandarin. Sana didn't know a pinch of mandarin words.

She sighed. But then she frowned again when she found Instagram.
"SHE HAS AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT??" sana said. She immediately opened the Instagram and looked to the message. There was nothing suspicion. As tzuyu didn't message anyone. She then searched for ju jingyis account. She found it easily.


 

Then sana saw another pic.

 

Sana gulped and pouted. 'no! I am more beautiful!!!' sana thought.
Then xiaoting came and walked passed through sana but stopped when she saw ju jingyis pic.

Her eyes widened. "you know her?" Asked xiaoting.
"Yeah.....just knew about her a while ago." Sana said in a dead mood.
"Hey why are you so sad? " Asked Xiaoting and took a seat on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter