Chapter 18

DIVORCE PARTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu looked like dead. Thinking about the event that happened. Xiaoting was looking at her weirdly. Jeongyeon, chaeyoung, Dahyun, Lisa , jisoo and seulgi too. 

"Yah....what do you think happened to her?" Whispered Lisa to seulgi with a frown. 
"I don't know bro....." Said seulgi. 
"...I hope she didn't do any kind of trouble this time...." Said chaeyoung worriedly. As she doesn't want tzuyu to get in any trouble. 
"Well....you can't trust her on that..." Said jeongyeon whispering. 
"Guys don't jinx it..... Oh Jesus Christ, holy father , pls help us...." Said Dahyun whispered praying. 

"Says the one who was too loud last night..." Said chaeyoung which made others trying to stop their laughs. 
Dahyun glared at chaeyoung, while chaeyoung smirked.
"Can we not talk about me? We have got bigger things going on there...." Said Dahyun.

"My body........ isn't anymore....." Said tzuyu looking at nowhere with her dead tone. This made seulgi, jeongyeon and jisoos eyes wide , xiaoting looked at tzuyu confusedly. Dahyun, chaeyoung and Lisa literally became dumb for a moment. But then realized what tzuyu said. 
"What?!!" Asked chaeyoung still not believing what tzuyu said.
"My body isn't ......." Said tzuyu and then she put her hand on her face and started to scream. 
"Ahhhhhh....she saw it!!! She saw it!!! She totally saw it!!!!" Said tzuyu totally feeling embarrassed. 
"I have never been so Infront of anyone other than my parents and the doctor and nurses who were with my mama in the time of delivery....." Said tzuyu whining. 

This made xiaotings worried gone. 
"Oh......but who saw you like that ?" Asked xiaoting. 
"Come on ting!!! You know who!!!" Said tzuyu with her blushing face. 
"Who?" Asked Xiaoting questioning. 

"My future ex-wife of course. " Said tzuyu and again felt embarrassed thinking about that moment. 
"Wait .....are you blushing??" Asked xiaoting looking closely. 
"B-b-blush?? Hahaha w-whats that ? Chou tzuyu doesn't b-b-blush for anyone. " Said tzuyu laughing nervously. 

Everyone looked at each other they were all having the same thought. 
It was like they were all having a talk using telepathy. 

'its not possible....' chaeyoung indicated xiaoting with her eyes while shaking her head. 
'it is....' xiaoting said through her eyes and shrugging her shoulder.

'are you sure?' this time seulgi titled her head to ask Xiaoting the question. Xiaoting just shrugged it. 

They all then looked back at tzuyu who was looking at them. At the same time they all thought one thing and that is, 

'is she really falling for sana???'  

"Yah.... Why are you looking at me like that? " Said tzuyu. 

"U-uhm. Nothing. " Said jisoo. 

"Yahh , ting. Go outside and see if my future ex-wife is there or not. Go! Go!" Said tzuyu and pushed xiaoting outside. 
"H-hey calm down. I am going, ok??!!" Said xiaoting and went outside. She didn't saw sana there. She then went downstairs and looked around. She then saw sana with the bottoms. She heard them talking. 

"Ladies, do you have your credit cards with you ?" Asked Jennie fixing her glasses. 

"Yeah, I brought dahyunnies." Said momo smiling and showing dahyuns black card. 
"Same here. " Said mina showing her wife's black card. 
"You got dahyuns???????" Momo asked frowning. 
"What? No , you dummy. I brought my cubby's black card. " Said mina and rolled her eyes. 
"Yep, I got it too. " Said rosé. 
"Me too. Let's do a lot of shopping today. " Said nayeon. 
"I have my own one with me. " Said Irene in a lowered tone. 
"Unnie don't worry about it. " Said Jennie smiling in a warm smile. 
"Yep, have my own one. " Said jihyo . Jennie nodded. 
"I got my own one too. " Said Sana. This time Jennie frowned. 
"Look woman, go upstairs and bring tzuyu's credit card. You ain't paying from your ones. After all they are the ones who will be paying our bills. They are the ones who were saying that , 'i will be taking your responsibility for the rest of your life. ' so now go and take it from her. You have rights you know. " Said Jennie. 

"Is it really important?" Asked sana. 
Everyone nodded. Sana gulped. She doesn't know of she can actually face tzuyu after what happened. 
"Did something happened?" Asked sana. 
"Well, last night we had a fight with them. " Said rosé. 
"All of you?" Asked sana kind of surprised. 
"Actually it started with one particular couple. The 2yeon couple. " Said mina and then looked at nayeon. 
"She literally forgot about our anniversary. " Said nayeon and then rolled her eyes. 
"Your Marriage anniversary?" Asked sana. Nayeon shaked her head. 
"The day when you two became couple?" Asked sana. Nayeon shaked her head again. 

"Then?" 
"Our first time holding hands anniversary. " Said nayeon and then pouted. Sana was shocked. 
'really?' thought sana. 
"I know it sounds stupid. But ......it was special. Really special......." Said nayeon and smiled unknowingly thinking about the certain memory. 

"That was the day both of us realized that we fell for each other. That silly ostrich really stole my heart." Said nayeon smiling remembering about the past. 

"Awww....." Said rosé looking at nayeon in such a 'awwed' eyes. 
"It's cute...." Said Irene and smiled. 
"I mean yeah, it is cute but not than mine and chaengies of course. " Said mina. 
"So that's why...." Sana mumbled. 
"Yeah and then when unnie asked her about today , jeongyeon unnie looked so clueless. Then they both started to fight. In jeongyeon unnies defend one by one our wife's started to come and we also got into argument from nayeon unnies side with our wife's. " Said momo. 

"Oh wow......." Mumbled sana. 
" You know she told me before that she was never going to forget today's date. But now look!! She forgot!! I am mad now you know. " Said nayeon. 

"All of them are same. Tsk. " Said Jennie. Everyone nodded in agreement except for sana. 
"That's why today we are going to use our wife's black card and let our all frustration flow by shopping. " Said Jennie. 

"You know you are still that 'i will take my revenge on you ' girl , you didn't change. I am not surprised honestly." Said San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter